Why?

why?

Attached: savages.png (448x315, 266.36K)

kek

new yorkers are the worst people Ive ever meet and I was only in that shithole for 2 days

everyone who isnt from my
state is gay

Slavs totally do this too. Plus I can’t even believe the shit I’ve heard Japanese people say about Koreans and vise versa.

Because Nabraskaners like to compare us with them, and it's funny when they're just us, but mildly worse in all measures possible.
t. Iowan

they really do

Attached: 1646378709130.jpg (1200x675, 64.62K)

Don't know, I've moved around too much to care.

Something about the shit air in places like LA turns people into insufferable faggots. I wholeheartedly wish death upon them, this country and this planet would be better off without them.

this is an east coast thing, should be self explanatory.

georgia and alabama are rightful floridian lebensraum

Attached: 9D56AA29-5994-49BE-945E-4E0CBFBABF07.png (420x420, 74.71K)

Maybe Vermont to New Hampshire is a 28 minute drive

nobody there thinks about anyone outside of their own bubble. the closest state is 4 hours away so it might as well not even exist to them. stop projecting yank.

I live in San Diego and we are infested with shit bags military people. You are taking low life Rednecks and ghetto Blacks/Mexicans and dropping them off where they do not belong. Of course, the locals cannot stand these people.

It's true west virginians are still stuck in the reconstruction era?

Politicians like us infighting, lest the masses realize that it isn't other voters but the politicians themselves that keep anything from improving

Tons of people in la are from some shithole like Mexico or Ohio.

I hate PISSconsin. I would rather drink cow piss and roll around naked in cow manure than merely stepping foot into that shithole of a state

'ate california
'ate utah
simple as

Attached: Untitled.png (931x621, 57.68K)

CHI

>battleborn
what is this skyrim

Uhhhmmm duhhh
>The name "Nevada" comes from the Spanish adjective nevada, meaning "snow-covered" or “snowy”.

Sir...

Thats nothing, brits are racist to the village a few kilometers down the road.

>state that is a 28 minute drive away
you just know some yuropoor made this meme

Attached: 1607309654935.png (976x1077, 1.1M)

Humans are tribalistic retards, we come up with any excuse to hate people we don't normally live with or talk to much, fuck I even saw it happen at my old work place when it was expanded into 2 sections, now there were two sides and the other side was always full of lazy retards who got pranked at every opportunity.

Attached: 1500171515230.png (222x293, 148.05K)