Are women evil in your country?

Are women evil in your country?

Attached: 1647132151152.png (1120x1652, 1.22M)

a better question would be, is there a single country where women aren't evil?

>Are women evil
As surely as the sun shines

women are the same inside every country that you ever go to. the sooner you realize this the better

She won't understand since she does not live in poverty

No, they're just different. I don't think they can be held accountable for their actions,
It's all biology

That's like $500 worth of cheese and these girls are just fucking laughing at the dude. What an evil race of creatures.

>You can't blame people for their biology
I don't buy this one. If someone is shitty by nature that makes them even worse because they have no chance to improve.

Should've gotten her a 12 kg block of chocolate

Attached: istockphoto-103332974-612x612.jpg (612x412, 47.08K)

This, it's the same everywhere.

This is more tone deaf than anything. Don't attribute to malice what you can blame on lack of tact

It's not their fault, womej don't have a sense of humor.

Are you talking about the cheese?

you guys all act like you wouldn't have a similar reaction if some bumpkin retard sent you a wheel of cheese.
the only reason why i wouldn't make fun of them is because i dont have social media

le block of cheese?! xD Whaaaat?

we all know why he did that

I would be overjoyed but also confused

of course I wouldn't nigger those things are expensive

Honestly both fit the bill for what he said.

Them posting that. They're just goofing around and don't understand this comes off as mean spirited even if it's not intended

At what point does it look like they're making fun of him for it?
I think they're just laughing at the situation, which to be fair is pretty funny.

Someone giving me a gift? No, I'd be grateful. Not many people care enough to say hello much less give me a gift

>this comes off as mean spirited
Not to me desu

The cheese has to be vile for me to compliant about it. It's an expensive gift. Much better than flowers that are quite expensive too

t,psycho

Love cheese. I would be delighted if someone gave me a block of cheese