Ashkenazi have the lowest birth rate

>Ashkenazi have the lowest birth rate
>Ultra Orthodox and Sephardic Jews are having more children than any orther gruop
Why nobody talks about the arabization of Israel?

Attached: 1600px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1600x1164, 10.71K)

Blacked.com

Aren't lots of Haredim Ashkenazi? They will keep Israel white.

ashkenazis (yhwh's chosen) are the masters of subversion. all of those orthodox or muslim kids will soon be psyopd into being their golems

But they didn't do military service or do anything besides religion things, also a Lot are Arabs too

Is this something unique to you? Everyone is getting browned and arabized. Turkey probably is even in a worser position with refugees + kurds.

>israel
>white

Attached: man-pointing-laughing-you-closeup-portrait-handsome-excited-happy-smile-point-finger-towards-to-camera-gesture-young-32475315.jpg (800x533, 56.34K)

They’ll just import more Slavs to live there like they’ve been doing for decades now

Because you pulled those "facts" out of your ass my beaner friend
Mashallah

Das rite

Attached: Jew.png (467x700, 434K)

ahhh the rare ginger jew. it belongs in a museum

All rook same

Ok Ezreal

>Arabization
A Jew is a Jew, why would being a different Semitic group matter?

it's not being arabized though, just mizrahified and hasidified. that's still bad but won't lead to civil war like when lebanon went from majority christian to majority muslim.

Are you saying Irish people and Punjabis are the same?

>it's not being arabized though, just mizrahified and hasidified. that's still bad but won't lead to civil war like when lebanon went from majority christian to majority muslim.
Why did this occur? Did Christians mass migrate or did the muslims have infinite kids?

secular ashkenazis are the only jews that have ever achieved anything (aside from the odd european sephardic)

infinite kids. also the famine that killed half the population during world war 1 probably didn't help (I doubt it killed any more christians than muslims but the muslims grew back faster).

Are they linked by the same ethno-religious structure? No? Then they're not comparable to Jews. What I'm saying is more akin to saying that a Shi'ite Persian and Shi'ite Yemeni are both Shi'ite.

Shitrael will fall, none of this is relevant

Shouldn't have made an ethno-religious state without expecting it to become theocratic and secularism to wane then.

stop making threads please.

That honestly feels like a invasive species invasion, honestly, why is this shit tolerated in the modern day? I'm certain Turkey will balkanize as well with arab/syrians + Kurds having far more kids and then Israel.