ITT: we all act as American as we can

ITT: we all act as American as we can.

Attached: 1632986067528.png (845x578, 381.95K)

DUUUUDE I'm so high like oh my god

BBC
PLEASE GIMME BBC
GOD I WISH MY ASS AND MY GF ASS WERE PENETRATED BY A HUGE DARK SKINNED DICK
I LOVE BLACK COCKS SO MUCH

I like everyone

>Dutch

I'd be pretty bitter too if I had to eat stodgy, bland dogshit growing up. Shockingly, Indonesian food is the most popular in your country.

I just had a couple of bud lights breh, I'm so waaaaasttteeeedddddd

I'm so grad my three year old son decided to cut his dick off and become a girl

do yuros actually think americans are all druggies? we view western europe especially netherlands as a drug mecca
just remember who started le war on drugs in the first place

Attached: C7740B95-C4EF-405F-97ED-760F78DEC216.jpg (1009x810, 52.54K)

We smoke weed more than drink.

made

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeeeeed cuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>oi, its chew---

Wait wrong nationality. Are you the seething dutchoid from the brit-slang thread btw?

Attached: aeaeaea.png (623x714, 746.68K)

You are not cute.

Yeah its the boomers hippies.
The younger generations barely drink and now its a social smoking thing.

your "view" is the opposite of reality

Hey everyone hows it going.

I'm pretty good. I have a pork roast in the crock pot right now. doing some assignments. nothing too difficult. got finals next week, kinda stressed about it. helped the girl in the apartment next to mine hook up her tv earlier. shes cool. gave me 2 bottles of hard lemonade as compensation. gonna play apex with the boys later. its going to be fun. we always get at least one dub a night.

you are not cute

DUDE WEED LMA-*dies*

Attached: 1626953358726.png (1778x1281, 1.27M)

Time to inform you all that GAS PRICES are rising. I filled my tank five times this week instead of seven.

is it french fries or freedom fries

i want to buy a new car and its should be american car made in slovakia

now i want to visit my persian relative in bohemia

Its the older drug addicts who were hippies or coke heads
We might drink once a month and smoke a bowk or two a night then go to a edible bar.

I base my car purchasing decision on the quantity of cupholders.

yes, as I said, americans are the biggest druggies
>he can't even read a simple map graph

Im irish

good
>Yeah its the boomers hippies
??
it's not an invention of my own, not to mention i prefer drinking to drugs anyway
this is unironically part of the reason, people in europe don't have to worry about everything being 95% fentanyl

>just remember who started le war on drugs in the first place
Mao Zedong.

>making up some COPE about drugs being dirty
just stfu amerijunky

nvm it's the nafricel, opinion discarded

American drug supply is exactly what Americans deserve honestly.

coping fucking faggots
LMAO

Attached: cannabis use.jpg (962x690, 102.61K)

The boomers who were hippies or yuppies turned into fentalyn based product, opioid, synth heroin addicts. They are now dying off like flies of ods because they are 60 to 75 doing hard drugs.

>we view western europe especially netherlands as a drug mecca
This is true. Border officers may detain you if they notice you've been to the Netherlands more than once and ask you if you use weed. Weirdos.

Me like this jew politician than this jew politician lol, also this country is too authoritarian we must send goys to die for us for freedum and demucrazy hell yea pew pew kill all goatcuckers and fuck ruskies lol amirite avengers will help ukrainie lole pew pew need oil and shit you black oil matters. Also need to import spics and somalis to boost our crumbling economy and fuck whiteys, they are shit race lol amirites..be right back gonna suck my jewish master cocks first

see

retard

>samefagging with sameimaging
nafricel do you seethe this hard every day? you know it's bad when an amerifat is worried about your blood pressure
most of the people overdosing are white men in their 20s

>sameimaging
blind amerimutt
look again, brain dead retard

i don't actually pay attention to your posts since they're just the same seething. did we accidentally drone strike your parent's village or something

Its our older people and drugs.
The pro W 2003 war supporting boomers
So go nuts

No we don't, but I can just hear that sentence with an American accent. Weed is relatively common in the US anyway.

>blind amerimutt retard is so bread dead he keeps moving the goal post every time he's proved wrong
oh no no no!
I bet your have HFCS cum in your eyes
dumb junkie

>canabis use until 2014
>blame it on old people
what kind of brain dead cope is this? are you mentally ill?

Im the other user. Like i said its the george w bush supporters oding or accidently messing up dosageds. Kind of karma

You cant od on weed.

Aluminum

Guys my test results just came in im 0,4% latinx