Has religion been falling in your country?

Has religion been falling in your country?

Attached: E26F3614-F94C-4CC7-A000-B0042BE46B89.jpg (1024x804, 111.56K)

no, we are a very religious country

Yeah kindish. Aside from the obvious scandals like the child abuse happening in Catholic institutions most churches these days just don't really offer much for the average person. Most religious people I know don't even go to church anymore and just opt out to do other stuff during their Sundays.

Another evidence communism is winning. SOON lads!

I didn't know azerbaijan was that low

Not, we are one real culture

>faithtugal

Based china

Why is sweden losing faith? I thought they got alot of refugees to solve the problem

Protestant church in Iceland is a major faggot shitfest so yes.
And there are also way to many lefty larpers who try to ruin our pagan history and heritage, so here's hoping catholicism steps up to make up for it.

How do we save China and Finland?

>still makes burnt offerings to ancestors
>still believes in qi, magic food properties, etc.
>still believes all manner of good and bad luck
It's not that simple

4eva N/A

Oldies are still pretty religious and romantic
Zoomers are atheistic and depressed

Given how the USSR was supposedly non-religious I'm curious how religion China really is.

Is the promised of Fatima, faith never will left Portugal, kek

We put all the religious schizos in a secluded corner of the country

chinks are some of the most superstitious niggas alive. any serious religion could easily take hold there if not for the gommies

Not a lot of people know this, but for most of its history until the Cold War era, the U.S was actually less religious than Europe. Had lower church attendance rates etc. It was still super religious, as all countries were back then, but just less than the Europe.

Evangelicals took advantage of the Cold War to push their retarded interpretation of Christianity into the mainstream of right-wing ideology here. I'm glad that its dying down now and we're returning back to our more traditional state of separation of church and state and public apathy toward religious matters.

aside from mormons, religion feels like its non-existent in the western us.

I grew up in the Bible Belt and I'd say in my age group (18-25) 60% of people are openly atheistic, 20% are agnostic, 10% say they're religious but don't behave religious and 10% are hyper-religious.

Even here it feels like religion is dead. The church I grew up going to is going to die once the last few of the old-timers who still keep it up move on. None of the kids that went there growing up want anything to do with it anymore.