Chicanos are very culturally different from actual Mexicans

Chicanos are very culturally different from actual Mexicans

Attached: apu forward.png (600x497, 13.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aRLD-0VTLIw
youtu.be/VZa8CrzsSLE
youtu.be/2y1qSKG53b0
youtu.be/OBWdcwVKyB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Grows up in a country with a completely different culture to their parents' home country
>Has a different culture
No shit, sherlock.

what barrio you from ese?

Chicanos always act black for some reason and even use words like “yall” “finna” “bruh” “fr” “no cap” and all that

because blacks are high status in modern america. if this were the 1950s chicanos would be emulating gringx speech

>because blacks are high status in modern america
You say that like they didn’t work for it and create all the popular culture now that you crackers aren’t holding them back
>if this were the 1950s chicanos would be emulating gringx speech
So basically white people are lame and can only be socially relevant when they enforce racist segregationist laws and force everybody to assimilate into their boring culture

Yeah.

Attached: 1595870114501.jpg (954x596, 533.34K)

>So basically white people are lame and can only be socially relevant when they enforce racist segregationist laws and force everybody to assimilate into their boring culture
Unironically yes. White America is probably one of the most bland pieces of culture in all of history.

Correct

Attached: ancestrydna.png (2596x792, 932.01K)

No, it’s because they resent whites as much as blacks do. They feel like they have more in common with blacks than they do whites.

consume and emulate, yep that's what they brought you here for.

They are self hating and a slave people like the Blacks, but Blacks will kill you if you call them a derogatory term; US Mexicans will do nothing.

>bland
It’s not that it’s bland, it’s that they don’t feel included by adopting white culture or assimilating to white america or whatever. Deep down they feel and know they are outsiders.

Not really

No shit
youtu.be/aRLD-0VTLIw
youtu.be/VZa8CrzsSLE
youtu.be/2y1qSKG53b0
youtu.be/OBWdcwVKyB4

This is not true, we hate both

That's why we will create a breakaway state by 2075. Screencap this post.

I’ve seen more Mexicans hanging around blacks than I have whites living in Texas. They all talk and act the same, not to mention their mannerisms and lingo.

I have never seen any of this

By which you mean?

Spend some time on the outskirts of LA

Jesus... I not could act like this, a brazilian not switch so much with steryotipes...

Only in construction/labor do you see White Trash and Mexicans - and no Blacks.

The music specifically, but the cholo thing too.
Yeah, let me pack up for the oregon trail.

It’s weird that blacks don’t work construction that much. Why is that? Too much work for them or something?

Blacks do not like to sweat. I see them doing night freight at big box stores, but that is it.