Do you like African food? Can you recommend me dishes?

So I just tried fufu for the first time today and it was delicious! Can anyone recommend me some other authentic African dishes?

Also, how popular are African restaurants in your country?

Attached: chinese_woman_tries_nigerian.jpg (328x512, 43.51K)

Attached: 7C2E1CEA-79F6-4558-A26D-B53D9411A7D9.gif (412x304, 2.79M)

Interracial sex between east asian woman and black man

I like red red

Attached: CCDEE5C4-B43E-4A34-9C75-A59CF0ED76F1.jpg (202x249, 13.47K)

Fried plantain! Love when grandma makes this stuff. We usually just eat fried plantains with bake or as a side dish with pelau/pilaf.

Trini user I really like plantain as well in all its forms wether it be baked or fired or boiled I just plantains. I like when you give me new recommendations for Caribbean food

bump

Ayyy boiled plantains is awesome. You should put it in soup. Plantain, edoes, potatoe(sweet one as well) with chicken feet is really cool.
Had that for lunch today
And you're welcome :)))

Can't wait to try fufu again.

Attached: fufu.jpg (2000x1395, 241.28K)

I’m always so anxious when people try fufu especially white people im afraid they’ll dislike because it’s not exactly panders towards the western diet

I have tried a senegalese restaurant, and I like chicken yassa and mafé beef stew. They also got this hibiscus juice that's good, and fried plantains are really good

Looks so fucking good

My church had a potluck today and a Nigerian family brought fufu. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Are Senegalese and other West African restaurants common in France?

That’s cute it unironcally makes me happy to see others enjoy our foods

why don't they use cutlery

>Are Senegalese and other West African restaurants common in France?
Not really, or at least I don't see them often.

I wish it had places in Trinidad that sold more African style food

Because we’re savages. It’s kinda of a similar thing to indian/south East Asians/Arab food. We eat rice with spoons and forks but also eat a lot of other foods with our hands

I meant the savage part sarcasticly btw

Chicken yassa is good
Jollof rice

How much % is it likely they have had sex