I hope the worst for America now that demographics are too far gone...

I hope the worst for America now that demographics are too far gone. I want latinx to suffer through economic collapse and war.

Attached: 8AFDC9BD-272B-469F-94D6-A4C6CEF4DF50.png (311x166, 9.84K)

Shut up, pigskin

Attached: images (10).jpg (475x645, 53.7K)

shut up fat

YWNFP
(you will never forget portuguese)

It's funny when they come here and realize they were better off at home.

>I hope the worst for America now that demographics are too far gone. I want latinx to suffer through economic collapse and war.

Attached: incel.gif (570x537, 73.14K)

I hope America prospers for a thousand more years just to spite you

It’s all over.
The demographics of the USA are too far gone, there’s no saving the country. Secession is the only option left for European Americans. That’s why I support globohomo out of spite. Why should we (Americans) be the only ones to fall? Think of it as a spiritual Samson Option. Our cancer will spread across the world and there’s nothing you (non-Americans) can do to stop it! If it comes to a hot war then we’ll leave the world in such a ruined state that it won’t even be worth living. You can seethe all you want but a Pyrrhic victory is the best move for Americans. All of you will be dragged to hell with us!

Attached: 8D2B32F2-0751-4ECC-A103-B2424BDC1641.jpg (1600x2400, 698.46K)

Why do americans come to the international board to talk about America? Faggot.

you unironically browse pol don't you?
I remember my pol phase. Not something im proud of. No one is once you grow out of it and their memes are no longer funny.

Attached: 1641319945662.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

Enjoy the “climate refugees”!

Attached: 2CDDD3DF-16A8-4B02-B35A-02F49EB14D9F.jpg (1280x868, 182.62K)

youre not gonna make a difference by browsing that shithole.
You simply cant change how things are moving.
You'll grow into a resentful negative retard who focuses on negative things you you csant change and youll ignore the good things in life.
you'll be fooled into becoming an ignorant.

I make a difference by having multiple accounts on different social media platforms that promote feminism and homosexuality to latinx. The algorithm does all the work for me. This softens their population prior to the inevitable hot conflict. Latinx Americans also spread the cancer to their homelands.

Half of all dollars were printed last year. Economic collapse and war is coming.

lol?

do you know how niggers hate whiteys?
do you know how feminists and trannies hate cis males?
pol is the side of the exact same coin.

theres plenty of former polacks on Any Forums who resent their pol phase. youll get there too at some point
u do u

Attached: 480.png (390x470, 6.49K)

I support globohomo but will never believe in it. Globohomo is just a weapon to be used against my enemies.

We're fucked
Latinx can't handle nuclear weapons

>I make a difference by having multiple accounts on different social media platforms that promote feminism and homosexuality to latinx. The algorithm does all the work for me. This softens their population prior to the inevitable hot conflict. Latinx Americans also spread the cancer to their homelands.
wtf

Attached: ac6.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

Latinx are a slave caste in no positions of power. They join the military in great numbers and get merc'd off

The latinx birth rate in the USA and Mexico is below replacement.

oh nooooo you have so much immigration from catholic european speaking countries which are 75% genetically Iberian you suffer soooo much

>Germans immigrate
>OMG they're going to breed us out, this is the end of our genetically pure WASP civilization
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

>Scandis immigrate
>OMG they're going to breed us out, this is the end of our genetically pure WASP civilization
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

>Irish immigrate
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

>Italians immigrate
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

>Slavs immigrate
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

>Jews immigrate
>OMG they're going to breed us out, this is the end of our genetically pure white civilization
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

>Chinese immigrate
>OMG they're going to breed us out, this is the end of our genetically pure white civilization
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

>Indians immigrate
>They assimilate
>People cease to care

Latinos are just going to be assimilated into whites, or we'll come up with a new vacuous retarded racial umbrella. Who fucking cares.

>America
Unitedstatia

Reagan believed in Jerry Falwell's theory that Turkey, Iran, and Israel entering into a ground war at some spot in the Syrian desert would trigger global nuclear war, which would trigger the rapture

Yes, this will invaded you and we Will not stop

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T193810.179.jpg (554x554, 30.14K)

Latinx have Semite and African admixture.

Attached: 63958DF5-D46E-423B-B3BD-060926CA1567.jpg (1024x680, 118.1K)