You want to buy this 40m2 flat? Sure thing, that'll be 700 000€

>You want to buy this 40m2 flat? Sure thing, that'll be 700 000€
Does this happen in your cunt

Attached: Haussmannien angle.png (1600x1066, 3M)

Hold up, you didn't bought your parisian flat 25 years ago at 1/5 of the price ?

Cheap for nice apartment in paris. Would buy if i could afford it.

>700 000€
is that supposed to be expensive for that apartment in that location?

if you own 40 sqm apartment like that in city of paris, would you sell it for less than that, no you wouldnt.

exactly

Beautiful interior tho. Can you rent it?

And who would buy it for that amount of money? No one that would live in a 40m2

They can just rent it and has great asset.

Buying to rent in Paris is a terrible investment. It takes 30 years to make a profit

Its just rich hiding their wealth around globe

Yes

>Buying to rent in Paris is a terrible investment. It takes 30 years to make a profit
that's not true though
you don't lose 700k when you buy a flat because you now own an asset that is worth 700k and will very likely increase in value over time. money you can get for renting it is pure profit at this point

Don't google taux d'intérêt immobilier, frais de notaire, frais d'agence, taxe foncière, travaux de copropriété

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

I''m seriously thinking about moving to Alberta, for a number of reasons.

Attached: torontohouse.jpg (1073x603, 74.1K)

is it really that bad?
I own a 58 m2 flat in Warsaw and my yearly property tax is about 10 euro, and notary fee was 800 euro total

and then you'll promptly vote for the same fag shit as the spillovers from vancuckver that flood edmonton and make it ndp now.

fuck off.

Left-wing politics is one of the many things I dislike about Toronto. And for what it's worth I am not a native Torontonian.

yes but in an uglier shithole mickey mouse country

Attached: dumblin.png (501x245, 139.18K)

Notary fees are about 8% of the total price, agence fees are about the same. Property tax will knock a couple hundred euros a month.
Even if the rates are low right now, you're either borrowing a huge amount of money, which means a lot of interest, or you're putting forward a lot of cash, which means you've put a lot of your eggs in one basket that has a low rentability compared to other possible placements.
The only way to profit from this is to gamble on the increase of value, which can come, or not

I know, you're indian. I can smell you from here. stay the fuck out of my province.

I was looking at apartments up norf today, you can get 65m2 for only 50000€. I'm fucking moving to the arctic.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (535x438, 48.84K)

you will own nothing and be happy goy

Just move you faggot.

Newfie

prove it.
>stay where you're at n ill come where ur to
how do you respond?

Sure b'y