Anons from the highlighted countries:

What do you think of Russia and Russians?

Attached: 764EF664-CF7A-4C12-A2D5-5A8BF710D53D.png (2296x1598, 614.85K)

You are asking a bunch of Turks, Gypsies and Finngoloids

Also, is it a meme that you will be shut off from the internet?

Attached: DAEA904F-0F6A-4C1B-B2E2-ABBC806F84EE.jpg (1350x1012, 1.15M)

I don't hate them if you're asking that.

mixed feelings
i dont understand why they must stick their nose everywhere

isnt that your exact ethnogenesis?

you promised we're gonna get cut off on 11 march
faggots, you westies never keep your promises

Pretty much.
I didn't want you to get cut off anyway. Only from CS:GO.

Every big country does that.

120+ IQ Russians are nice people
Less than 110 IQ Russians are emotional and annoying people

I hate them so much if youre asking that

love the people hate the goverment yadda yadda you all should know this by this time

What do 120+ IQ Russians do?
Why? Do you hate them as an ethnicity?
How would you feel if Russia occupied your country, but you were prosperous?

Every dead russian is a step closer to world peace

Interesting.

>but you were prosperous?
no such thing would ever happen, because people would never accept a rusisn occupation and secondly there's no prosperity under russia

Not really. The further you live the harder it is to understand. Just waiting for my bans from the russian janny now

>Russia
With so much resources they could be a second UAE, instead they choose to be a shithole practising corruption and letting a few billionaires to steal all national goods, meantime ordinary people don't have a toilets inside their houses
>Russians
They have accepted they're slaves like in north korea. It's working like that since several generations, so they used to that. They accept that "great politics" is something they cannot decide about and it's better not to even comment, discuss on it.
Besides, they're ordinary savages, nothing has change since when they robbed and raped women 80 years ago, same thing happens nowodays in ukraine.
It is not important for them if they have nothing to eat, it's only important that the myth of "wielka rasija" still persists. They attacked ukraine not to gain something or to develop their country, they just don't want others to have better life than them

Attached: comment_1645702965glDOJF7A3bu8f8XQTxMUrw.jpg (490x598, 259.26K)

>What do 120+ IQ Russians do?
emigrate

Russia as a state should not exist. All it did throughout history was perpetuate misery

>they could be a second UAE, instead they choose to be a shithole practising corruption and letting a few billionaires to steal all national goods, meantime ordinary people don't have a toilets inside their houses
Janusz I...