How come 90% of all German culture comes from Bavaria?

How come 90% of all German culture comes from Bavaria?

Attached: pobrane.jpg (205x246, 8.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1neI47nIIa8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are celtic and therefore have a soul

unironically the landscape

>Hurr Durr I only know Leather Trousers and Beer and Sausage, that's how every German must be!
Not my problerm if that's what your image is
Japanese are the worst, if you ask them about Germany they will always happily respond with 「ソーセージとビール!!!」
I can't count how many times that has happened to me before

>Leather Trousers
What now?

Attached: monkey music.gif (227x199, 106.84K)

*lacht op neederdüütsch*

Attached: 1540924441514.jpg (2048x1152, 288.04K)

Der rechts kommt mir sehr bekannt vor

Attached: 1622828033405.jpg (1024x576, 455.02K)

The south is superior to the north in all human civilizations.

Because everything north of it has zero culture, its either Americanised to hell or its just East Germans who are kinda brainlets with an awful dialect

catholic = soulful

>zero culture
>or its just East Germans who are kinda brainlets with an awful dialect
How do you explain this, then?
youtube.com/watch?v=1neI47nIIa8

because USA was occupying it and USA formed most global stereotypes like le french surrender. USA's influence is also why most non europeans couldn't tell you anything about poland except le based and videogames

>dude le heckin drink beer and gay leather pants

Attached: 1643475806035.png (600x801, 153.2K)

Bayern and Hamburg are the only two places in Germany worthy of redemption. Cologne's culture consists of alcoholism, and literally nothing else, Berlin's culture consists of alcoholism, drugs, and those clubs where you can get a golden shower.

Except for Bavaria (excluding Munich because its a beautiful city of horrible people) and Hamburg, nothing in Germany has any importance.

because fats were stationed there and broadcasted le heckin bierzelt culture into the world

Lederhosen

Before WW2 protestant, prussian stereotypes dominated foreigners' perception of Germany but when American soldiers came back from Southern Germany following their occupation there they brought with them the regional cultural elements and stereotypes with them which then entered American and general popular culture.

What are protestant prussian stereotypes besides being autistic?

North=Soulless wagie cities
Souf= Mountains

Attached: 1645964353166.jpg (200x252, 10.17K)

>What are protestant prussian stereotypes besides being autistic?
Being gay and retarded

Being autistic and punctual, Prussian virtues, militarism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues

It's the only region that has sovl

>Boy I love owning ever more land

Germany was only created in the 19th centaury. I think what you're thinking of was the program to harken back to a non exists ant common past and heritage that happened under the Nazi party where there was a large propaganda push towards Bavarian fashion and culture. Specifically Bavarian peasant fashion and culture. Its basically the form that the "common culture" that the German states went for at the time

Attached: german Swag programme.jpg (516x344, 42.57K)

Lubeck Jewishness and the Hanseanic league, Prussian military and nobility as well as a complex about having a great state but shit land. What about Frankfurt and central Germany though?

Hessians are degenerates
Saarländers are inbreds

What were the views on Hanoverians? What were the view of Pomeranians? Also Danes

slovenian blood flows in bavarian veins, thats why

>Noo you can't think of fun Bavarian things like beer and sausage as German culture! You have to appreciate our anal retentiveness and genocidal tendencies!!!!!!!