Americans think that charcuterie boards are a luxury and not just something Europeans do every single day

>americans think that charcuterie boards are a luxury and not just something Europeans do every single day
Grim.

Attached: Charcuterie-Board-1.jpg (1200x1800, 160.87K)

Americans have the right idea about food, as well. Charcuterie boards suck because processed meat is bad for you, olives taste bad, unmelted hard cheese just isn't any good and neither is untoasted bread. European cuisine with its stews and vegetable dishes is stuck in the past but America is the future.

t. poorfag who can't afford meat and cheese

isn't that just called eating shit with bread?

Why don't you go to america and eat a burger you absolute degenerate

>americans think charcuterie just means random shit put on a platter

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

ah yes, the American charcuterie...

Attached: lunchables.jpg (2400x2400, 851.54K)

There is a board on this website called /ck/ food and cooking.
The catalog is 90% made of threads about fast food chains. Burgers Pizza Tacos Chicken.

Cheese and cold cuts with crackers is just standard fare for any social event, and my grandparents always offer a relish tray with dinner. Never called either a charwhaterie board because my family/social group aren't a bunch of pretentious hipster fucks.

Nobody on /ck/ has ever cooked. It's a garbage board and it's not even very active.

Yeah /ck/ is one of the worst boards of Any Forums.

yeah half the threads are just about coping with alcoholism

Don't forget all the fast food and the sardines
They are obsessed with sardines, they have sardines generals

Any middle class person probably has seen that multiple times, though they might just call it a meat and cheese platter.

Unironically degenerate

Sardines are great. They're cheap, very nutritious, and very tasty if you know how to prepare them

Redditors think it is "cooking"

the deens threads are fine (at least it's about food) but personally I prefer mackerel

Every board is the same. We're just a bunch of failed normalfags, not the autistic geniuses we like to believe

Yeah they're good but not worth it to start a sardine collection

I just went to /ck/ to see the threads. They have one about cooking axolotl.
Every time I go to /ck/ I discover something that I would never think of myself

fuck I'm going to post a hot sauce thread there right now, it's the most pathetic thing I can think of

Kek

>charcuterie
>chocolate, fruits, nuts, cheese, pickles
Uh?

Attached: 1568085137641.jpg (940x1024, 61.76K)

Be prepared to see a bunch of wojaks

that was kinda shocking

>unmelted hard cheese just isn't any good
No fuck you, reggiano is delicious

let's see Paul Allen's wojaks

Good thread