When did Turkey become so good at making drones?

When did Turkey become so good at making drones?

Attached: 1623952400323.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

being a hivemind, producing drones comes naturally to turks

Don't you mean doners?

we learned that we can't trust w*stoids in every embargo.

they are not that good compared to other drones, its just the military they are currently used against are completely useless.

Not good, just cheap and adequate

That's the kind of bantz I come here for

Embargoes + necessity because of wars on their borders.

Everyone shits on Turkey but they've been quite successful lately in influencing conflicts. In Syria and Libya. The Azerbaijanis absolutely fucked the Armenians with the Turkish drones as well. Looks like their droves are being used effectively in Ukraine but it's too early to know for sure.

They have a perma war in Syria where they are very useful

Azerbaijan are moving troops and armour around again. Habbening

What makes them so good is that they're 10 times less expensive as predator drones

Preparing to take all of Nagorno-Karabakh, with Russia distracted by Ukraine they can’t mediate or support Armenia.

Top keks

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I wouldn't look down on the Turkish military industry. people sometimes forget that turkey was an empire until the first world war

It's crazy how constantly Turkey and Russian brush up against each other with proxies. I wonder how many back door deals they have and how much relations get broken

They probably have constant back-channel diplomacy just to avoid open war with each other.

order something from turkey
>order gets delayed
>eventually they have to find an express delivery
>arrive on site here after 3 days driving
>its a Hino truck with all 6 tires being of different makes and only 3 are winter tires
>insanely overloaded
>single cab truck with no sleeping accomodations that housed 2 drivers for the entire drive
>non nordic heater so its below freezing inside at our -25c outside temp
>they admit they got stopped by our police, got wheel clamped but broke free and got here just a few hours late because of it
>the product is top notch quality
im starting to respect turkish industry.

this.

ytpipo always pack their stuff with a bunch of super duper high tech shit and it ends up being ridiculously expensive, when you could have instead made/bought 10 times more and spammed everyone into oblivion

If we don’t pack our shit with expensive high tech shit, how are the Chinese supposed to steal and copy it?

Russia is diplomatically retarded and greedy. Turkey was pushed into Russias hands because US got butthurt at them, then Russia doesn't exploit the situation and tries to fuck them over and gets fucked itself in the process.

then why do you get btfo by cheap drones?

"then why"? when did i say that i'm against cheap drones you fucking dumbass?

asking ordinary citizens for combat assessment

Attached: pp.png (498x498, 57.83K)