The inflation in america right now

the inflation in america right now

Attached: ECC62029-5776-4915-8DFF-4F5FD158C359.jpg (1080x756, 75.08K)

part of a healthy economy bro, imagine if one could make money by putting it in a savings account!

>inflation
alright that's enough fox news for you go outside

buzzword of the week

>8%

Attached: ah1mdrwpkvk41.jpg (2289x1595, 136.36K)

Rip

Babby's first inflation? Americans are used to dirt cheap prices (compared to Europe)
Your groceries, energy, gas, cars, rent, housing etc. cost so much less than over here
So don't expect anyone to care

take a road trip up north of the border and it's even worse somehow
FUCK this country

>inflation
Most products don't actually cost more to make. Companies are just raising prices because they know that you retards will blame the government.

dollar hegemony collapse
dollar hegemony collapse
dollar hegemony collapse
dollar hegemony collapse
dollar hegemony collapse

>Oh noooooo! i cant no longer go to my two weeks vacation to europe, i will have to go to Hawaii for a week instead. so sad.......

Attached: 1643557224900.gif (500x500, 598.76K)

>dollar hegemony collapse
this will be the end of the US as relevant
and I'm so glad I'll be alive to witness it

In your wet dreams ape

Based

go home zhang

>Most Americans barely live pay check to pay check
We aren't Canadian, retard

poor

Yes
But you're not, so stop complaining about a little inflation
You can't suffer in America

zoomer's first difficult economic conjuncture

boohoo nigga
shut the fuck up

Remember when the Lugendpresse had headlines like "inflation rose to record hight under Biden, and that's a good thing!"?

Too bad your tax dollars are used to fund Israel and bail out corporations instead of providing aid to your own people.

>instead of providing aid
Brownoid moment. It would be better to simply not levy those taxes for Israel and big corporate bailouts. Just let the people stick that money they worked for where it belongs: in their own pockets. Then maybe they don't have to live paycheck to paycheck because there's money left to save.

Good
Russia will bring back the global gold standards because of stupid war and our autistic sanctions