My dream of immigrating to and starting my life over in Germany is falling apart thanks to Biden

>my dream of immigrating to and starting my life over in Germany is falling apart thanks to Biden
Thanks Uncle Joe….

Attached: ED650735-8B40-40AB-8D11-5CA6EB8C334A.jpg (750x750, 93.58K)

what did ol' joe do this time

>move to germany
>lower wages
>higher taxes
>everything is smaller and costs more
>never able to afford a house
>less freedom
>minuscule shithole

Why would you downgrade like that?

maria lives there

Attached: 1645897937002.webm (640x900, 2.87M)

ugly, flat and will age like shit

He is splintering relations with our EU allies by being a pushover nonce and his inflation is basically making all my life savings worthless

>our
>EU
>allies

I don't think the inflation is his fault. People attribute way too much shit to the president, good and bad.

>splintering relations with our EU allies by being a pushover nonce
how

You're welcome faggot

Attached: BidenSmile.png (407x469, 205.91K)

Kind of amazing how the view on the US just flips between "STOP INTERFERING" and "DO SOMETHING" for both Americans and foreigners every president.

>Nonce
Faggot detector is off the charts

Attached: S7.png (1200x1125, 92.08K)

he has very little actual power retard. Every present since Nixon has very little real power

inflation is happening everywhere. if you're planning on converting dollars to euros you're actually slightly better off right now. everyone's putting their money into dollars since the world's going to shit again

Americans are such fucking drama bitches nowadays...
how did this happen to you?

nobody thinks this
you are either a kremlin troll or from some airtight echo chamber

Vancouver dweller here. Where can I immigrate to, domestically or internationally for cheaper living? I got to get through a couple years of engineering school, and then get out.

>implyng germany is not better in every metric than shartmerica
cope tranny

I want to smack you with a brick

you would hate germany
they are so unfriendly and stingy compared to Americans

in fact nobody really likes germans even germans don't like each other

>>my dream of immigrating to and starting my life over in Germany is falling apart thanks to Biden
I'm happy for you since this sounded like a god-awful plan to begin with
Anyone living here with enough intelligence and the financial means necessary wants or plans to leave, including one of my former high school friends who just quit his job and will move to Canada soon

I can confirm this is 100% correct, not even joking

America is indeed better in almost all metrics, yes