Average norwegian prison cell

>average norwegian prison cell

Attached: norway.jpg (750x639, 92.16K)

>B-BUT THEIR PRISONS LOOK LIKE LUXURY HOTELS
Yet you still can't go out to do what you want. And you don't understand how important freedom is because you've never lost yours. Have you ever heard of the concept of a "gilded cage"? I suppose not since you make such retardead posts.

>oh noooo I did a bad and now I have to stay inside a three star hotel, free of charge, with my every need provided for, nooooooooo

>oh it's just like a paradise resort!
meanwhile it's more like a student dormitory, except with shit food, shit amenities, work requirement, having to live with a bunch of violent criminals, and the worst part, having no freedom, is the same as in every prison system. Don't delude yourself to believing life in a nordic prison system is somehow luxurious, Finland actually got criticized not that long ago for not even providing proper toilets to prisoners.

I know the scum in our prisoners have it too good, and ours are still worse maintained than up north

The point is, I don't agree with this "northern prisoners live like kings" meme at all. I'd rather live as a homeless person in Spain than as a prisoner in the north. Even if the prisons are shittier in the south.

It's really fucking depressing that a prison in the Nordics looks better than a student dorm in Eastern Europe

>most expensive Polish residence

Attached: 1639810183649.png (970x546, 760.29K)

meanwhile, in an actual norwegian prison
>here is your home for the next 21 years
>you get 1 hour outside each day in the closed off yard where you cant see the sun for 8 months...
>...if we have the staff for it
>your meals will be served through that slot in the door 2 times a day but beware it might be expired
>you can recieve visitors but since you are a foreigner no one will come
>thats it enjoy your total solitude without any means of contacting the outside world or other inmates

Attached: 80e77d95-ee3a-47ee-8d9c-941668b8ebd8.jpg (834x557, 48.72K)

Cringe, the soul brazilian prision

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T173127.065.jpg (776x395, 44.5K)

looks like a modern reimagining of a dark souls level

Is the Carandiru masscre

Attached: 1622815260532.jpg (600x450, 188K)

>carandiru
Fix.

>nafri
>rape orange girl
>don’t get arrested
>rape her mother
>still nothing happened to him
>rape another girl
>nothing happens
>kill all of them
>get arrested
>get a prison cell better than his home
>there’s everything he needs
>happiness

>massacre
Fix.

Do they at least give you a PC to play video games?

all of this except the no sunshine is better than what pensioners here have

varg says the shitty old prisons are better and more humane then the "luxurious" ones because you get to interact with fellow inmates and and you are mentally fine even if its run down etc. while the luxurious ones exist so they can torture you and isolate you completely and they'll get away with it as a cover because people will meme exactly like that "its just like a hotel!!" i think even there was a study since early 2000's in norway mental health of prisoners has deteriorated for some "unexplainable" reason along with suicides.

Wow they even have pony parties, how can nord prisons even compete?

nope, nothing that can be used to communicate with the outside. if you take some sort of education you can get access to one under strict control but its purely for word, excel or the closed off internal network to do "online" classes.
this will eventually loosen up over the years if you behave and you might be lucky and end up in one of thoose well known prisons for your last year or two where you actually get limited freedom like job training, internet access, you can leave for a few hours and do chores and shopping and so on. thoose are the famed hotel prisons, the last 2 years of a full sentence. if you behave...
i would rather feed ducks in a park for the rest of my life than do time again.

Didn't that famous criminal who killer a bunch of kids complain that he only had a playstation 2 in his cell?

>ITT nords pretending to suffer

What's the remote control on the desk for? Do they have tvs there?