Genocides of Native Americans Theft of All Native Land Mass Slavery of Black People Country Founded on Racism Lynching...

Genocides of Native Americans Theft of All Native Land Mass Slavery of Black People Country Founded on Racism Lynching of Black People Jim Crow Laws Systemic Racism Banana Republics Colombia Banana Massacre Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki United Fruit Company coup in Guatemala Kent State Massacre My Lai Massacre Agent Orange Vietnam War Terror Bombing Korean War Targeting of Civilians Platt Amendment Indonesian Genocide 500,000+ Murdered with US Support Bay of Pigs Invasion Genocidal Blockade of Cuba Invasion of Dominican Republic COINTELPRO Project MKULTRA Medical Experiments on Black People CIA Black Sites Bombing of Cambodia CIA Chile Coup Operation Condor Support for Global Fascism Invasion of Grenada Invasion of Panama Support for Contra Fascist Death-Squads CIA Drug Running Guatemalan Genocide 200,000+ Murdered With US Support Iran-Iraq War Support for Saddam Hussein First Gulf War Highway of Death Support for Israel Support for Saudi Arabia Iraq War 1 Million Dead Afghanistan War 200,000 Dead Libya Bombing 200,000 Dead Yemen War 500,000 Dead

Attached: images.jpg (600x400, 50.98K)

baza

All based. Now kindly get beheaded by narcos my Hispanic friend.

Why aren't these dudes excluded from the world cup?

>Genocidal Blockade of Cuba
?

Attached: Screenshot 2021-12-12 11.54.59 AM.png (602x618, 430.96K)

Leftypol moment

>what is an embargo and sanctions

didn't america like, give them their independence from spain or something. god i wish these spics mattered enough for me to give a shit

Tranny Killer!

>>what is an embargo and sanctions
not genocide, that's for sure

Tranny killer is unironically one best posters on the board

>be humble Central/South Americans
>just trying to get your life together and shit
>things are looking good
>optimism on fleek
>uh oh here come the Americans and their liberty.png

Attached: oqm6ols2pol41.jpg (480x413, 35.76K)

>"you should be thankful we gave you independence!"
>*installs facist dictator and steals all their resources*
>revolution time
>block nation to the rest of the world with sanctions and an embargo
ok

Ywnbaw

Post more, I'm almost there

>Genocides of Native Americans Theft of All Native Land Mass Slavery of Black People Country Founded on Racism Lynching of Black People Jim Crow Laws Systemic Racism Banana Republics Colombia Banana Massacre Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki United Fruit Company coup in Guatemala Kent State Massacre My Lai Massacre Agent Orange Vietnam War Terror Bombing Korean War Targeting of Civilians Platt Amendment Indonesian Genocide 500,000+ Murdered with US Support Bay of Pigs Invasion Genocidal Blockade of Cuba Invasion of Dominican Republic COINTELPRO Project MKULTRA Medical Experiments on Black People CIA Black Sites Bombing of Cambodia CIA Chile Coup Operation Condor Support for Global Fascism Invasion of Grenada Invasion of Panama Support for Contra Fascist Death-Squads CIA Drug Running Guatemalan Genocide 200,000+ Murdered With US Support Iran-Iraq War Support for Saddam Hussein First Gulf War Highway of Death Support for Israel Support for Saudi Arabia Iraq War 1 Million Dead Afghanistan War 200,000 Dead Libya Bombing 200,000 Dead Yemen War 500,000 Dead

Attached: 8fa.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

Shut up faggot.

it is, it was done with the purpose to make the cuban people suffer, it's literally written in documents

no

>Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki
Not like I like japs much but nuking japan was a mistake cuz its make evil japan a victim and let whole World sympothize japanese

Attached: u_71d5f4f040c6a090549b7e3287d56d68_800.jpg (700x477, 76.77K)

>why the heck did you murder the wholesome nativerinos that constantly raid your settlements?
>why do you employ slave like the rest of the world?
>war... LE BAD!

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)

y-you t-too

Retards shouldn't have asked for independance from Spain lmfak

Attached: 1646939565822.webm (404x720, 328.25K)

They would be better off as a colony, fuck americans, they ruined South America beyond repair

Do you know how many teslas are and will be sold because of the ukrainian war?
Fords as well?
This war, reset everything in americas advantage.

disagree, usa should let them be

Based and realpolitik pilled