Do you love pregabalin(lyrica)?

do you love pregabalin(lyrica)?

Attached: 1630373534227.jpg (2976x3604, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fc8sXWopBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its the greaser turbovirgin with absolutely no future desperately trying to "flex" on people with poverty tier drugs

the funniest part is that this victim has literally never posted something worth posting like cola

then again its a greaser turbovirgin with no money in the bank

Yes lyricabro. Just drinking beer today though.

uhm take your meds

Is this HRT estrogen pills komşu?

dude
DRUGS
lmao

this is

Attached: turkesterone.jpg (390x691, 37.37K)

I think it's what gave me brain zapps.
So fuck that garbage.

How the fuck did you manage that? Antidepressants tend to do that when withdrawing from them, not pregabalin.

I don't know. I have them constantly. It started getting worse when I got on Zoloft, but I'm not off it so I should have withdrawal.

I take 3 x 150mg every day and lately took it 2-3 times in 900-1800mg doses and I want to taper down, do you think if I waited a little taking 3 x 150mg a day to stabilize my tolerance, and then cut 75mg every week until zero, do you think that's a good idea?

Have you mentioned this to your doctor/psychiatrist/whatever? I'm not an expert but that shouldn't be happening.
2-3 times shouldn't lead to any additional withdrawal symptoms although from experience I can say your tolerance to any recreational effects probably skyrocketed afterwards? I've only really binged gabapentinoids once for around 2 weeks and got absolutely no withdrawals. It was gabapentin, not pregabalin though.
I think your plan should be fine and if you get wds you can always adjust the plan. I would drop more than 75mg out of the dosage per week though. Maybe cut 75mg twice a week and if you get any problems you can just drop the dosage more slowly.

I told my caseworker, but she was mostly concerned whether is was caused by the meds they had prescribed me.
My mom has been pushing me to call the doctor ø, but their phonetimes are 8am-9am and I'm a lazy motherfucker that sleeps all day.

lol there was someone on reddit (oops) sayign that 75mg taper per week is too fast and that he would go 25mg taper per week, very slow wtf

Fucking leddit. It's a gabapentinoid not a fucking benzodiazepine.
In my opinion gabapentinoids have been one of the least damaging drugs I've done. I'd compare it to weed. Abusable without any real consequences.

dude I think gabapentinoids are kinda generous because you can get physically addicted to them
I am sure you've watched this video I guess but watch it again

but I've also read that there are some people that abuse it or takeit therapeutically and they cut it cold turkey and they are fine?? idk if that's real but most people have withdrawals if they cut it cold turkey and not taper down

also seizures can happen if you cut it cold turkey

>TURKesterone
It's over bro..... Ottoman won

youtube.com/watch?v=8fc8sXWopBs forgot video, that dude wastes the pregabalin by snorting it because the best road of administration is orally by far, he just snorts it because he needs a small rush because he has withdrawals and he wants to feel it fast

Attached: mylan pregabalin.jpg (1156x867, 99.15K)

hello greek druggie poster

hello
what''s up

your "meds" will not fill the void

You can get physically addicted to anything if you do it for too long. Personally when I have gabapentinoids I do them max twice a week because that way the best recreational effects don't go away. You know that hypnagocic feeling when you close you're eyes and it's like you're dreaming but you know you're not? Also it's like a mash of other different drugs and just fucking great.
It's weird how I have self control with some drugs but when it comes to alcohol and cannabis I'm a fucking fiend.
>but I've also read that there are some people that abuse it or takeit therapeutically and they cut it cold turkey and they are fine??
Maybe I'm lucky and that's what's going on. I haven't truly abused them that much though so maybe I'd start getting wds as well at some point. Normally the amount of tolerance should determine how bad the wds are but with gabapentinoids I feel like the tolerance to the best effects develops really quickly and then you're left with relaxation, anxiety relief etc. which are also good but even at that point I get no negative effetcs.
Guess I'm understating the danger because for me personally it's been great.
I'd assume you have to be on pretty high doses for a long time to get seizures.
Oh yeah also my grandma was on pretty high doses of lyrica for nerve pain for around 2 years and basically had no issues quitting it which was weird. She did say that it didn't do jack shit for the pain in the end though. She was on opioids before that and the withdrawals were hell. She got prescribed gabapentin after withdrawing from lyrica and that seems to work better for her for some reason.
They will temporarily