Tfw been trying to learn French for the the past 3 month and barely can read a paragraph without getting a headache

>tfw been trying to learn French for the the past 3 month and barely can read a paragraph without getting a headache
I gotta give bilinguals props, learning another language is hard

Attached: 1622151171198.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

Your head hurts because your Anglo programming is attempting to correct your path

just consume everything in french and stop spending your time thinking/reading in english as much as possible

si, perché francese non è una lingua bella

Watch movies, listen to songs. I've learnt both English and Japanese that way.
Just learn the basics of grammar first, so that you can recognize what the noun and what the verb is, at least (or else it's complete mumbo jumbo).
Then, little by little, you'll pick up the vocabulary - most common words first. Then you'll remember them, and afterwards notice words you don't know yet - and so on until only really obscure terms are left (but you'll notice them like an elephant in the room).

language learning courses are a waste of fucking time, move to france or some canadian french speaking province like quebec and i guarantee that you will be speaking french fluently in a month or two (provided you're not an autistic shut in for that month or two ofc)

French is one of the hardest languages

I hate French, try to avoid using it as much as possible, tried to avoid learning it as much as possible my whole life, but i can still read a text and understand most of it
Still don't know how to conjugate anything though, that is literally impossible

Do Americans really

why the fuck do you need to learn foreign languages though. you're american

>autistic shut in
Even then, you can do that only using material only a click away from here, and without ever leaving your home.

>why the fuck do you need to learn foreign languages
You don't really speak a language until you at least know another one.

change your google and operating system and games to french (lol i played some games in french without any interest in french now i know several words and "phrases" just because of it)

That’s retarded. If anything, thinking in English gave me such a brain damage that I have a hard time holding a conversation now.

Even french natives suck so much it's hilarious. I'd say 80% of us can't write a text without making a lot of mistakes, even educated people.
Understanding it is only 1/4 of the way, you'll see how bad you'll still be at this point when you try to speak or write.
Glad I'm learning an easy language now, Japanese. Was tough at first because so different but now I only struggle with casual speech.

I play games such as "Pride of Nations" in the language of the country I'm playing as.
Great fun, and suits the 19th century nationalism theme well.

Which method?

Link sentenses on /fr/ and I'll help yuo

planning a trip to africa?

That's a bit hard to just movie over to french like that. Everything music and show that like are all in English. I've tried looking for french artist, but I'm not a big fan of the french language in music. Learning the grammar is definitely something that I've been working on.
That's extremely discouraging.

Based. French is a garbage language and an overall waste of time