Overweight middle aged white women are the only women I enjoy talking to

overweight middle aged white women are the only women I enjoy talking to
what kind of women are most liked in your country?

Attached: 1619136548508.png (323x237, 21.85K)

do you get to fuck them or...?

>what kind of women are most liked in your country?
Guys only like onlyfans girls and Instagram models

Same. I think because they are the only people I have no respect, attraction or fear for, they just kinda non-threateningly exist, amicable in their ignorance. With everyone else you have to put some kind of effort into it.

i dont talk to women

Autistic slut who selfharmed her thighs, was probably fapping to cp and was buying me cigarettes until I turned 18 was the only woman I enjoyed talking with

>Guys only like onlyfans girls and Instagram models
Is this the female equivalent of women only want chads?

Only young women with daddy issues talk to me.

Den Nagel genau auf den Kopf getroffen, ich bin leider selber inkonsequent in dem Sinne

hello nigger

No, it's even fucking stupider. No one wants a whore.

What do you think "Chad" is?

The key.

I'm not a nigger. I used to be Any Forums but now I'm mildly overweight and very hairy so I fill the "daddy" type.

Yes
No guy wants to admit it but they always spend their younger years chasing these types of women, especially the Instagram models or sorority girls. Onlyfans not so much.

I like to text with teenage girls I find in tiktok and likee.

No

based
they are over 12 and under 18 yes?

Yes

I'm racist as fuck but I absolutely despise most middle aged white women, they're a bunch of karens for the most part.

Maori women become based in middle aged but are ratchet as fuck up until then.

I've never met anyone who wanted to wife a slut. Men want the girl next door. Only chads fuck with the Stacie's, but I'm sure chads are the only thing you ever see because every other man is invisible to you