What is with british obsession with arab food?

what is with british obsession with arab food?
why they love kebab and turkish delights?

Attached: Turkish2.jpg (640x365, 20.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am not sure should i tell you or not

Attached: (0).png (642x705, 25.64K)

>britbongs will literally betray their family for some turkish sweets
OH NO NO NO NO

After seeing this film I spent years thinking Turkish delights must taste like ambrosia but then I actually tried them and they’re just alright

Literally no one eats turkish delight, you've just assumed that to be true because of that scene. Kebabs are pretty popular though, at 2am when the lads have just come out of the club.

North Africa and Arabia are sunny and jolly, their cuisine reminds people that there are life states other than perpetual grim.
Video related, what the average Brit experiences on a day to day basis
youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA

>tfw no ice witch that uses you for her evil plan

love me a good kebab

Really fucking pisses me off that 90% of turkish delight in this country is encased in chocolate. Utterly grim stuff. When it's just the cubes of turkish delight with a bit of sugar dusting, it's alri. But they don't sell it anywhere. Maybe John Lewis I think does it.

they love curry though

Pomegranate Turkish delight is very tasty

Kebabs are popular with drunken men on the way back from a nightclub
Turkish delights aren’t popular at all

Same thing with the obsession US has with Mexican food.

Never understood the appeal of Turkish delights
Why would you want rosewater in a sweet?

cheap foreign made ones are alright but the ones from high end shops in turkey completely mog all other candy

Attached: lokum.jpg (1024x1024, 182.93K)

I like the ones rolled in nuts or flowers. So dammed expensive though.

Attached: 504_504838092.jpg (1000x666, 141.1K)

Haven't seen this film in years, but did anyone else get a weird sexual undertone to it?
Like she was grooming him?

Can't say I've ever had true arab food. Closest I've had is pic related. Greeks are the closest thing we got to Arabs ethnically in the American West. Even then they are pretty white for Greeks.

Attached: Yanni's Greek Express.jpg (200x200, 13.64K)

>tftp
top fuckin kek

hell yeah dude, some inbred araps just pulled the best "candy" ever made out of their ass
listen to yourself you rapebabby retard

its not a british film if it aint got pedo undertones

both are Turkish and Turks aren't Arabs

Turkish delight was probably popular in like 1950 or whenever those books were written

Literally everyone loves kebab. That's like saying "What's with Germany's obsession with Italian food?" because they eat pasta and pizza.