Do indians really hate pakistanis?

Do indians really hate pakistanis?

Attached: 1473405028998.png (863x496, 24.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_blockade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its like if russians hate ukranians
pakis and hohols share many similarities

Usually don't think about them. There are more fun and interesting things to do in life.

Attached: images (2).jpg (495x619, 39.04K)

Yes, but to be fair, most India's neighbors hate India too

Chinese cope. Only the Muslim ones truly do.

basterd CHEAP basterd
fuck your mom you son of a WHORE
madharchod basterd

Pajeet cope
No, a lot of Nepal hates you too

no

>No, a lot of Nepal hates you too
Is that why half the Nepalese army serves alongside the Indian army? And the Nepalese Chief of Army is a General in the Indian army?

Nepal is to India what Belarus is to Russia. They voted out godless Commies who wanted to suck Chang dick and destroy Nepal's Hindu heritage.

pakis are lesbian rascals

that's the inevitability of being a large power surrounded by small powers. the large power will tend to dominate the smaller ones while the smaller ones will try to escape the larger power's domination. it's true for Russia, it's true for India.

>Literal more joining rate in Indian Army than half of Indian States & national average
Sure thing Chang Gurkhas would be beheading Chinksects in next war while you cope

Attached: q240i2va5v781.jpg (640x640, 92.73K)

>Nepal is to India what Belarus is to Russia.
What a joke, last I check Belarus and Russia don't have border disputes nor do they have blockades.

A treaty Nepal wants to scrap, I'm not Chinese, but go ahead with your cope. You'd lose the next war anyway

>blockades
?
Nepal-India have a free and open border.
t. mom is Nepalese.

this. south-east asians and east-asian countries hate china, and south-asian countries hate india.

also nepal and bhutan need to be annexed. All lands south of the himalayas are indian by definition. we can't afford to have a chicken neck.

Attached: chicken.jpg (277x182, 6.62K)

>blockades
This is how Indo Nepal border looks chang one endless field with border pillers
>I'm not Chinese
Why ricecels are so ashamed of what they are?

Attached: images.jpg (703x436, 38.41K)

Why are streetshitters so out of touch?
Lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_blockade

Reminder you will never be a superpower

in person not really, i work with both and they get on very well.

its more on a national level that they don't like each other

>a minor chimpout almost 10 years ago
Wow real shit that's just weekly shit in South Asia as I said super power or not Nepali Bvlls would be pest controlling in Border many Zhangs gonna pariah & would even get proper respect as Chink state is too pussy to even honor its own Sahids

Attached: images.jpg (462x664, 75.8K)

They won't be pest controlling anything if they're led by Indian officers. Russia has amazing soldiers but that means fuck all since their officers and generals are retards

>Ohhh Nepal hates India!
>shows data that Nepalis are more eager to join Indian Army than Indians themselves
>ricecel changes the goal post
I am started to think you are a literal wumao or a literal brain dead retard