/IE/ Indo-European general

Welcome: Celts, Latins, Teutons, Slavs, Balts, Hellenes, Armenians, Albanians, Iranians, and Aryans. Not welcome: everyone else.

Attached: Yamnaya.jpg (1280x720, 142.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKcjqNU3qiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You left out germanicd

That's Teutons

>Aryans
If you insist.

My ancestors :)

Attached: bure bersian.jpg (1270x1136, 279.87K)

How are germans not indo european

RIP Tocharians, Phrygians, Thracians, Dacians and Lydians, Luwians and Hittites. Gone but not forgotten

Attached: 1609731646873.png (206x273, 36.25K)

Teutons = Germanic-speaking peoples, who are indeed Indo-European.

This is now a corded ware culture thread

Attached: mczyznazweklic-76746.jpg (640x478, 23.16K)

Why does he hate neolithics so much....

Attached: Capture.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

What did he mean by this?
>Someone recently asked me who was more upset, the Anglos or the Gaels, by the recent discovery that "Celtic" DNA in the British Isles is limited mainly to South East England. I said they are both upset.
>It will soon be published and used as a way to disrupt national identities in the British Isles. It turns out the people who spread "Celtic" language and culture into these islands were not an Alpine population from the Halstatt region, but rather, in genetic terms, Frenchmen. Their arrival in Britain in the early Iron Age resulted in limited but significant population turnover in the region adjacent to France - while regions like Scotland and Ireland seem unaffected.
>This jars with the regional identities of the Isles in which the Southern English are seen as the least Celtic and the recently Gaelic speaking regions as the most Celtic. The reverse is true in genetic terms. However the Celtic identity of Ireland and Scotland should really be a Gaelic identity and Gaelic should not be seen as Celtic in genetic terms but only in linguistic terms. Genetically the Gaels are pure blooded Bell Beaker folk of the Bronze age and ought to be proud of that. England naturally is always the most connected to the continent of any British nation due to its location - so it is the most Germanic for the same reason it is the most Celtic.

Scots are Germans anyway

xD

My whg ancestors were raped by PIEs, Am I welcome?

Attached: 20220301_095814.png (972x490, 34.29K)

hello fellow romance speaking celts

Looks like a pajeet

His WHG Y-DNA haplogroup compels him to peddle disgusting anti-EEF propaganda.

GET OUT

>Not welcome: everyone else.
Rude.

incel thread

Howdy gangstas
youtu.be/eKcjqNU3qiU

Attached: 1600934896583.jpg (750x750, 43.38K)

I want you dead, Uralic scoundrel.

You are a Latin THOUGH, you're included.