I am going on a date today with a girl that has admitted to having a white boy fetish but I am brown...

I am going on a date today with a girl that has admitted to having a white boy fetish but I am brown. I’m probably not gonna get laid am I?

Attached: 393A976D-6DDF-434C-9618-7F5407287976.png (691x653, 17.88K)

Its fine you get pay for her food and drinks, chud

No you're going to get laid whether you like it or not

I have a fetish for raping a woman that has been decapitated, does that mean I wont have sex with a normal woman ? No, learn whats a fetish brownoid

do the based thing and watch her fuck yt boys BWC then get sloppy seconds

If she’s choosing to go on a date with you then you’re fine you retard don’t think about it or you’ll fuck yourself over

t. white boy who would steal your bitch immediately

what race is she? this is big

Cancel

Shut up, retard. If she's going out with you then of course she would fuck you.

Half white and half Mexican

honestly if she told that to you, she was probably teasing you or being flirty

just go out with her and on the middle of the date, be straight forward, like: "hey let's have sex"
if she leaves then it was never gonna happen but you avoided wasting your time.

She’s trying to make him a based brown cuckold. Truly masculine.

She didn’t tell me. Just stalked her Twitter and she liked some post about loving white boys that skateboard and likes pictures of skinny tall white boys

Because she's white. She feels you are out of her league so she wants to bring you down to her level

You are honorary white in her book. You are not the stereotypical brownoid.that is why she accepted to date u

Ah. Just fuck her then you don't have to marry

>with a girl that has admitted to having a white boy fetish

you deserve better, fren

Oof thats sad, I try to avoid girls who are obsessed with shit like this, but most are to some extent. Its either 1D or vampire diaries or kpop.

you might not get laid but you will get cucked.

Its over