Ex-muslim

>ex-muslim
>Ramadan is coming up
not this shit again...

Attached: 1645718888765.png (1228x1150, 203.82K)

Die

>ex-muslim
you got your foreskin back?

How do ex muslims do in muslim countries ? Did you tell it to your family or do you just keep pretending ?

nay

i got my brain back lmao

>How do ex muslims do in muslim countries ? Did you tell it to your family or do you just keep pretending ?
the latter
am going to Hajj next year lol

It's not like there are people patrolling to check whether everyone has done their muslim things.
Even muslims who still have faith sometimes don't do prayers because they're too tired or lazy.

>t.pork eating muslim

I eat when I want. Don't care

dilate

I can understand your frustration but think it as a health issue, fasting is very beneficial to your health after all.
And forget about your foreskin, its not important at all and it increases your risk of getting STI and cancer (according to WHO)

It's not a fast at all tho, when you stuff your face the second night falls. If anything eating in such a pattern makes you fatter.

>forget about your foreskin
he won't feel real pleasure for his whole life

Attached: 1645156751706.jpg (1447x1437, 181.08K)

Man I'm an ex-muslim too. I don't miss ramadan one fucking bit LMAO. I'm always in shock when I see anglo cucks accepting islam because I know for a fact they had to shut their brains off in order to cross that line.

No it doesn't frog. Intermittent fasting does make you lose weight and it's healthier in every way. You don't want your digestive system to be working 247.

i appreciate the fasting, i don't appreciate the gorging and wasting of food when its time to break the fast
and i'm the designated trash can so now i'm the one who has to finish the food to avoid wastage

Several respected health organizations stated that fasting is beneficial to your health. Its true that fasting creates some sort of eating disorder and spending the day without water isn't a good thing at all, but fasting is still good because it lowers your calorie intake and forces you to spend the day frugally. Honestly I always feel better and much healthier at the end of Ramadan and as I stated before its health benefits are proven by respected organizations.

We can't know the difference of feel at all, plus circumsition makes you healthier and thats a proven fact.

>proven
by jewish americans

I need to intake 3100 calories as a gymcel, I cant fast

apples and oranges, user
this insult doesnt work on me because i've never masturbated when i had my foreskin, so i've never felt the difference

Attached: 1646712898893.jpg (1024x682, 76.64K)

somehow removing normal part of body make you healthier ??? by that logic chop off your ears abdul

>i've never masturbated when i had my foreskin, so i've never felt the difference
sadge

Attached: 1645751639102s.jpg (250x228, 7.56K)

got circumsized when i was 10
while the doc was cutting it, he put on "Looney Tunes" on tv to distract me

Yeah, I also go to GYM and its quite hard in Ramadan. But maybe you should cut and try to keep your muscle mass. Try to do your best in circumstances you are in.
Thats one of the things Ramadan teaches us, to not be gluttonous and greedy. Honestly I think its a great lesson, I used to be quite gluttonous as well and Ramadan made me appreciate the value of frugality.

I've lost my foreskin when I was 20 or so, it doesn't make much difference imo

we'll see how this year will go
i'm going for taraweeh and tadarus (readings) this time, being forced to go by grandad

Attached: 1646765074915.jpg (640x640, 27.72K)

Is it hard being an ex Muslim in Malaysia?

lies

Attached: feafaf.jpg (393x500, 52.69K)