I wonder if Xi told them (diplomatically) that they are fucking retarded

I wonder if Xi told them (diplomatically) that they are fucking retarded.

Attached: Sans titre.png (871x906, 676.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/cosmological
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The translation is more like
>you know what you have to do to make it all stop
>if you don't do it and your own population ejects you and hangs you on lampposts - it's your fault lol :^)

China needs customers and Russia is fucking it up

>Listen, Scholz, if you were actually serious you should've sent more than useless helmets. How was Putin supposed to know you really meant it after that?

They are still the least retarded the EU has to offer.

>"Alright, exactly across the Urals, you get your security and we get our resources."

>supporting france and germany in promoting a balanced, effective and sustainable european security framework
Looks like china is europe's new owner

you have to be a special kind of retard not to think China is fully supporting Russia

they got scared as shit cause they did not expect that so many countries that were under thier pay roll like ours voted to condem the Russian invasion.
now they are playing "neutral" to save face.

>you have to be a special kind of retard not to think China is fully supporting Russia

You are missing my point by cosmological proportion.
They are retarded because they let the US foster troubles in europe for 8 years, refused to consider the legitimate security concerns of Russia, destroyed any faith the developing world had in western institutions (after stealing venezuela gold and afghanistan assets), escalated diplomatic aggression to unbelievable height (banning russian cats from beauty competition because not stone must be left unturned), and last but not least, inflicted cataclysmic destruction on supply chains without any backup plans, and the future is so gloomy for europe that capital is fleeing to the US and China.

>cosmological
Cosmology means make-up, cosmetics
>cosmic
Is the word you want

Cosmic or astrological

The war is going to tip the us and china into recession. This war is not materially beneficial to anybody. Well, maybe the Russians with their ‘security concerns’.

Xi lecturing countries on popular reaction, would be funny

>Hey China, destroy your economy, like we did ours, because 40% of our gas imports comes from Russia please

What did they expect Xi's response to be?

It's not good for them either

Macron is sexy

Ching cong ping pong probably

Why are you being so racist? Completely rude and unnecessary.

I mean it's supposed to mean some meaningless Chinese babble nobody gives a fuck about, it's not some racial thing you weirdo

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/cosmological

Why are flips pretending to be anti-Russia? You know we can see what you're doing right?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220312-230251_Chrome.jpg (1440x1551, 663.58K)