Japanese grammar is nonsense

>Start to read Tae kim japanese guide
>Most of it is literal nonsense
most of japanese is literal nonsense, like an alien language.

Attached: 591.png (600x600, 263.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9-e_3GHrzw
youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ZCa2arqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only way to understand Japanese grammar is to live in Japan. Japanese grammar is alien to those speaking Western languages. You will always be a dekinai.

hola 0n
sigues estudiando el japones?

>Try to learn Japanese
>Start to read Tae kim's guide
we are so fucked up

Attached: 1643521902029.jpg (900x502, 64.55K)

Cy, estoy leyendo la guia de tae kim.

Is just a fucked up language, nothing in japanese has any similarity to european languages.

I seriously doubt how the fuck do japs learn english.

what are you struggling with currently

that's why japs are so fucking bad at english and the author of well known ''japanese grammar guide'' book obviously has a korean name

Not struggling.

Is more like I have to start from 0 because spanish and english grammar are useless to understand japanese grammar, so basically learn from 0.

So I have to memorize basically all the particles and endings and particle conjugations, which are a shit ton.

And I forget them like the next day.

yeah, is funny how the best japanese grammar guide was written by a weeb korean.

lmao.

don't memorize them
just skim through tae kim so that you can see the various types of grammar
then you'll actually learn them by spending painstaking hours reading

heh, we've all been there. if you think adjectives nouns and adverbs being conjugated to past and negative past forms is an outlandish idea wait until you reach the という and って chapters

Attached: 1638198730288.jpg (1080x1100, 147.2K)

>we've all been there
i remember getting horrible headaches after trying to read yotsuba for the first few times

It's a meme language yes.

skim it without trying to memorize everything

Japanese particles are really similar to the Polish grammatical cases. In fact some parts of Japanese felt closer to Polish than English and Polish do

Japanese grammar is really easy to comprehend

is japanese truly so unique?

best known free guide
pic related are by far the best for Japanese grammar

Attached: 61UD9DkciXL.jpg (1000x1000, 90.24K)

it's in its own language family, so in a sense it's unique. the features of the language are also quite different from most latin/germanic languages
still, it's just a language, not some incomprehensible thing that foreigners can never comprehend

yeah, is totally diferent from european languages.

>incomprehensible thing that foreigners can never comprehend
why do i only notice how stupid my post is 5 seconds after clicking the post button

I find this so fascinating, I wonder how much it impacts there internal models of the world and such. Surely this could lead them to see things in an entirely different light? Assuming a person has an internal monologue and they utilize a subvocal process to reason about the external world, I wonder how much of an impact their sentence structure and grammar rules have on their conclusions and judgments.

Truly one of the most interesting ideas to consider.

this is like a century old linguistic theory, lmao.

But yeah I agree.

From skimming the tae kim guide, seems japanese box you into a very introverted polite model of socializing.

gramatically speaking korean is similar to it

youtube.com/watch?v=x9-e_3GHrzw

youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ZCa2arqA

For me it's most intuitive and we'll ordered. I never liked Spanish, it felt like my brain wasn't made for it. Then I read tae kim and everything seems to click instantly

el weebo