Which country should be we thankful for domesticating chicken, the most delicious of all meat?

which country should be we thankful for domesticating chicken, the most delicious of all meat?

Attached: Male_and_female_chicken_sitting_together.jpg (959x1280, 129.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macroevolution.net/human-origins.html
thoughtco.com/the-domestication-history-of-chickens-170653
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it was China.

China

>chicken, the most delicious of all meat?

Nig nog tier opinion. Pork is the most delicious.

Why? What makes it better exactly?

Better taste, more things you can do with it, it can be added to many more meals, etc

India afaik
>the most delicious of all meat?
For me it's carp

Attached: 123b8aa10a071e924e8c19981ac6f8a8.jpg (800x534, 35.76K)

How do Russians bathe themselves when they have the Christmas carp in the bath??

Pigs are one of the ancestors of humans and hominids in general. They are so close to us in so many aspects that the nutrients their meat and organs are made of are the exact nutrients we need.

macroevolution.net/human-origins.html

It's pretty much cannibalism. I have accepted it and consider it a positive thing.

Attached: similarities.jpg (850x356, 79.28K)

That Allah made you pigs and monkes akhi

More similarities.

Attached: eyes.jpg (665x184, 23.09K)

thoughtco.com/the-domestication-history-of-chickens-170653
>The history of chickens (Gallus domesticus) is still a bit of a puzzle. Scholars agree that they were first domesticated from a wild form called red junglefowl (Gallus gallus), a bird that still runs wild in most of southeast Asia, most likely hybridized with the gray junglefowl (G. sonneratii).
>That occurred probably about 8,000 years ago. Recent research suggests, however, there may have been multiple other domestication events in distinct areas of South and Southeast Asia, southern China, Thailand, Burma, and India.

The same smell of human meat burning, is the same of pig

only Jews are related to pigs and apes

And more questions.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 15-48-53 Human origins The other parent.png (841x3701, 424.81K)

based hamon enjoyer

Did you know, sweet pork mixed with sugar, that asians like Koreans made? The human meat burning in a accident of car is the same smell, between sweet very disgusting and pig

I literally started one today lmao

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-03-12 155332.png (1387x1046, 2.52M)

I thank god for creating such a delicious and nutritious animal.
To all the chickens I've eaten: I'm sorry.

Attached: cryingkot16.jpg (900x554, 140.5K)

And btw did you know how the bad followers of Hell, are called pigs?

Pigs are conduced just like ships... Ship is a pure animal in Middle East conduced by a pastor with some stick, but pigs are also conduced with a stick, even in portuguese the colective is vara de porcos

>How do Russians bathe themselves when they have the Christmas carp in the bath??
We dont eat carp on Christmas,iirc it's a Polish tradition , sometimes we put fish and crayfishes in bath just to keep them alive and fresh
Cringe
Eating mammals is a savagery and should be minimized.

delicioso

how many kilos would you assume you've eaten?

Attached: 1645968438799.jpg (844x884, 50.98K)

Btw the iberian pig is very good, in the times of my mother, when the ponteiro of the troop of horses, stop to eat the food, they made a hole, burned some woods of TangarĂ¡ tree, and in middle of coal, a lat with the torresmo of pig, together with the fat of pig, and cover, is called porco na lata

Attached: download (30).jpg (259x194, 9.59K)

>how many kilos would you assume you've eaten?

Definitely in the hundreds and will be in tons when I die. I eat minimum 150g for dinner most nights.

Attached: Screenshot_20210907-233607.jpg (1440x1497, 280.93K)

>put a tin
Fix