Which country has the best eagle (Poland)?

Which country has the best eagle (Poland)?

Attached: Eagles_in_heraldry_-_collage_of_arms_of_Germany_Poland_Mexico_and_Egypt.png (1005x1306, 571.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/شعار_مصر
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Egypt

What's the origion of the egyptian and polish eagle?

Albania

The legend says our first capital was picked because there was an eagle nesting there. Same goes for Mexico actually. What about Germany?

ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/شعار_مصر

german&polish eagles look like they are in pain

the first capital of Poland is literally named Gniezno which meant "nest" in old slavic (in modern polish the word is "gniazdo")
legend says the legendary founder of Poland, Lech (brother of Czech and Rus who founded other slavic countries) found a nest of a white eagle protecting it's hatchlings and he founded the city there

egyptian one is probably Horus. Polish eagle originates from our funding myth. When Lech, Czech and Rus split Lech headed north. He walk very long until he saw an eagle flying out of its nest on the red sky (sunset). He thought it was a good sign and he decided to settle down in that place and started his "country". He called the place Gniezno (gniazdo = a nest) and took the white eagle on the carmin background as his banner.

Attached: French_empire.png (3000x2000, 1.06M)

>TheEagle of Saladin(Arabic:نسر صلاح الدين), known inEgyptas theEgyptian Eagle(Arabic:النسر المصريal-ʿuʾạb al-missry),[1]and theRepublican Eagle(العقاب الجمهوريel-ʿuʾạb el-goumhūri), is aheraldic eaglethat serves as the national symbol andcoat of arms of Egypt,Iraq,Palestine, and of theSouthern Transitional CouncilofSouth Yemen. Since theEgyptian Revolution of 1952, the eagle has been an iconic symbol ofEgypt, and ofArab nationalism, particularly inArabstates that underwentanti-imperialistpolitical change from the 1950s onwards. It was formerly the national symbol of the now defunctUnited Arab Republic,North Yemen,South Yemen, and theLibyan Arab Republic.
for the record I am not a fan of our eagle, I think a pharoahnic or a wholly original one would be much more kino than some medieval islamic eagle

Attached: Evolution5.jpg (1429x1080, 71.09K)

That's because we're suffering

Greece

Attached: file.png (1280x853, 219.83K)

Russian Empire eagle.

Attached: 1515800942585.png (847x1024, 727.71K)

It's just the roman Aquila. We use it because of th HRE.

>black eagle in the sky
ugly
>white eagle in the sky
looks unhealthy
>brown eagle in the sky
go away
>red eagle
amazing, everyone points at it, takes pictures, praises how cool it looks

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Brandenburg.svg.png (255x153, 12.4K)

it's literally polish flag with coat of arms, but white and red are reversed

Attached: 1646783386124.png (1282x802, 52.04K)

obviously my home city

Attached: DEU_Koeln_COA.svg.png (1024x1003, 417.52K)

>ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%

come back home, mahmud

Mexico
It's shown to be killing something and is more detailed
Polish and German look like they are screaming in pain.
Egyptian one is boring

Redania

The Mexican eagle representant Our Lady of Guadalupe smashing the head of the aztech snake idol

Fixed, Karol

Attached: Polônia.png (1000x1200, 251.8K)

I think the german eagle is the best looking of those, I was going to pick the egyptian one but its legs look lame

None of you Old World fags can compete

Attached: baldy.jpg (1600x1689, 337.25K)

Attached: Áustria.png (968x1024, 507K)