Frog bros you good?

Frog bros you good?

Attached: 1646779988701.jpg (1280x720, 133.36K)

ye

Apparently I shouldn't have developed a sissy persona while taking amphetamine

Attached: 1646768056181.jpg (978x646, 121.29K)

non

Bring his bros back to him, my man is missing them

Attached: images - 2021-12-26T043901.194.jpg (679x452, 28.81K)

I hate m*cron so much it's unreal

it's only a matter of months before the economy collapses but otherwise yeah

Much love from Paris

Yes, thanks for worrying fren

>it's only a matter of months before the economy collapses

France produces almost twice the cereals it produces, and imports very little gas from Russia (in fact not that much gas period). We'll be alright.

It's irrelevant how much we import because the prices are exploding for everyone

>It's irrelevant how much we import
No it's not, it means that even if gas becomes unrealistically expensive, it will only affect a small part of the country.
People will buy electric heating and we'll build more nuclear plants and that's about it. Hardly a collapse.

Invest in EDF if you're worried for yourself, they're dirt cheap atm and likely to go places in the next years because of this.

Oh yeah, it's just gas. Nevermind the fact that oil is more expensive than ever, transport companies are going broke, food prices are projected to increase and the gov doesn't care. But sure tell me more about how everything is fine Mr. government agent.

>Nevermind the fact that oil is more expensive than ever
electric is the way to go

>food prices are projected to increase
France is a major exporter, we won't starve, and will be able to help quite a few countries to feed themselves.

>Mr. government agent
kek, like they need to worry about re-election

It's just you being a moron.

Attached: 1644276682109.jpg (1752x1875, 134.34K)

france doesnt produce anything. Everything is expensive and muslims are half the population
Hopefully this shithole collapses soon

I wish I had your optimism but it's a matter of fact that you're not going to replace the entire fleet of ICE trucks and ships anytime soon.

>france doesnt produce anything
58 Mt of wheat, of which almost half is sold abroad

>Everything is expensive
Electricity and food are very cheap

>muslims are half the population
possibly but I don't see how it is related to the economy collapsing. If anything it makes ham and booze cheaper for the rest of us.

>Hopefully this shithole collapses soon
Wouldn't get my hopes up

Worse case scenario, for three months city dwellers will send their kid biking to buy produce to collect points set up by farming cooperative.
This already exists on a small scale, in fact.

- Healthy kids
- Prosperous farmers
- Well-fed population

Less time to spend watching Youtube, but I'm confident we will survive. In fact we may consider doing that anyway.

seize the memes of agriculture

catgirl shortie got nigga down bad fr fr no cap bussin

Attached: 20220312_082611.jpg (962x683, 157.82K)