Why do Anons always want to go to Japan or Taiwan and not South America? Even the Japanese are fleeing to Brazil...

Why do Anons always want to go to Japan or Taiwan and not South America? Even the Japanese are fleeing to Brazil. Warm weather, good food, delicious wines, beautiful women, rich regional traditions, interesting history. Is it profitable to go to work there? I am thinking mainly of Argentina, Brazil and Chile.

Why they choose Japan where people don't talk to each other instead of Argentina, for example. Wine, women and a song like in a Strauss waltz. South America is a paradise to me.

Argentina doesn't even have high unemployment. Nor does it seem like a poor country in the middle of the jungle. They are winners of Copa America. They have pope. Am I missing something? Red pill me anons

Attached: 750px-Flag_of_Argentina_(3-2).svg.png (750x500, 28.31K)

Chile may become an indigenist commie shithole, wait a year to see how things turn out before coming here

im the boss of the immigration and tourism ministry and regret to inform you that we're currently at full occupancy

Good food? Peru has the best cuisine in the continent. Yes Argentina can grill a good steak but the rest of the cuisine is lame just like Brazil

You don't know corruption and incompetence until you've been here, you may think you have it bad in eastern europe but you have no idea

South America is an unrepentant shithole

Sorry, I meant central europe

Poland is western

Shut up, you know nothing

Visit bariloche

Why would I want to go get killed by vile and barbarian gangs for moving the wrong way or saying something wrong? I get the US has this problem but in South America they will literally hunt you down and torture you to death if you look at them the wrong way. No thanks.

this
me and my gang were harassing these foreign looking people the other weekend, started throwing rocks at them, it was hilarious
only people with a death wish should come here

People here want to move to Japan because they are yellow fever faggots who think they'll get to have sex with nips just because they are white, but for non-retards it's because financial security is one of the most important thing when moving to a country, and South America is not very financially secure.
And if moving from Europe there's a strong increase in criminality rate.
From Poland if you care so much about the wether I would try to move to Malta or Cyprus, they are inside of the EU and have good all around weather because of being island countries, the Balearic or Canary Islands are also good but Spain has a relatively high unemployment rate.

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-12-15-00-49-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1245, 227.81K)

based

Yeah. I forgot you are burning churches right now. And Argentina legalised abortion

I will try!

Don't care actually about central/eastern/western terms. Dude, corruption is everywhere and incompetence is a feature of all southern countries like Italy for example (corruption there is also very high)

now I want to visit this place so badly

dude, I'm polish, our government does not pay the ransom

Dude, USA has turned most of these countries into shitholes

Yeah, Spain and Portugal are mess right now. Italy will be next propabl y. And maybe I am not super extrovert but asian people are scared weirdos. Also I don't like Germany and Austria because too many rules, the worst country to hitchhiking for example. Malta and Cyprus seem... well, small. Croatia is now typical tourist place but still love them. And in Europe I love Hungary, Romania, Balkans. I liked Ukraine and Belarus too (before this war mess of course)

Captcha is pain in the ass!

Argentina has 50million people, america 200million people

>you can no longer made fortune in new land as nobody from europe
shame

Attached: latina.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

>adrian reaction
lmao

>Even the Japanese are fleeing to Brazil.
well, it's a bit complicated lmao

I don't get the video, its 3 mestizos

Only sebastian, camila looks VERY white