Wait

Wait.

Is New York really that bad?

Attached: 39gb40utqxm81.png (722x657, 380.62K)

So what is that, at least half of women?

>rather than doing anything sensible women whore themselves out to afford high rent
sounds about right

>Whore themselves out
You're implying they weren't already whores.

>women
The article says people.

Prostitution is the most American thing I've seen

YASSS... YOU GO GIRL!!!

Just move if it's too expensive

Why move when you can have an excuse to take dicks up your every hole?

So live somewhere else, you mongoloids.

>taking dicks

This isn't pre-2020's to the beginning of human existence. Women don't take dicks for money anymore. They cover their nipples and show underboobs for 10 times the money from their phones in front of a mirror.

We both know better, Beatrice

you are correct, apologies user last time i saw a woman was when i came out of her

last I checked, 8.5 million people could afford to live there

onlyfans is basically free money for women willing take pictures of themselves in their underwear

if i made a website called OnlyMANS would you anons post pictures of yourselves in your underwear (the more disgusting the better)

>Get the oil

Attached: fatchad.jpg (628x1250, 47.52K)

wrong
people get paid nowaday to have incels or other people sending them stuff
get in with the times, chud

We're doing a full circle, women will eventually start selling themselves as housewife-slaves so they avoid rent and having a job.

Idk anons about you, but if there was any demand for men i would whore myself out for some profit. You get to coom AND GET PAID? Thats like the best job ever.

Sadly there is no demand for men like that :( women can go months without sex...

Attached: 1646595773072.jpg (500x500, 35.05K)

I'd do everything as long as phallic shapes are not entering my body cavities.

What a pathetic generation of men that enables whoredom

>women can go months without sex...
weak
men can go their whole life without even knowing what a "woman" is

I already distribute unsolicited dick pics to any woman that gives me her info, and don't do it for the money

Yes, and one half of women (adult females) is probably around 1/5 of all people.

There is, many eastern euros and latinoamerican men doing that, not even need to gay seks
So whats stopping you now?

if you don't make at least $3,000 a week you should not be living in Manhattan, swallow your pride and move to Queens.

Disgusting.
>A generation raised by single moms and inundated with feminist propaganda yields weak men
Shocking. I hate boomers so God damn much.

Not only that, but the death of honour and accountability. The fear of God and of hell kept a lot of people in check.

We used to be Saudi tier protestants but now we're Saudi tier degenerates, God save us all.

When's your next stream, Pokimane?