Why is south america so so white?

Why is south america so so white?

Attached: 1647080659861.jpg (897x785, 145.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/amp/mundo/2022/01/ok-cade-o-resto-diz-chefe-de-diversidade-de-biden-ao-ver-muitos-brancos-no-brasil.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The american standard for white is a mestizo. So never believe in what an American refers to as white

Hahahaha she's named after a clothing brand, do Amerigoblinos really.

Americans are so obsessed about race it's comical

>Head of Diversity
So this is a thing in America

Until today I thought that bosniaks were balkan mystery meat like the rest of us, but I was wrong

Attached: 1647084765981.jpg (960x738, 131.4K)

Americans not know what is a giga-pale mestiço of black

Attached: download (28).jpg (194x260, 7.34K)

Is "where is the rest of everyone?" correct? Sounds weird

>noooo, only germans are white
this isn't about your incel race theories, it's about americans being obsessed with race
retard

Yes, this news is real

www1.folha.uol.com.br/amp/mundo/2022/01/ok-cade-o-resto-diz-chefe-de-diversidade-de-biden-ao-ver-muitos-brancos-no-brasil.shtml

>Com certeza mais claras do que eu.
Nada muito difícil

"Diversity" is just a way of saying blacks. These people do not give a fuck about anybody else

Not I know the problem, americans expected even that argentinians be black as Kanye West, being south americans, not like even Paco Pancitos, and i'm not talking about brazilians

we aren't, you see the person in that article is american therefore rich therefore she was in places where there aren't any black people which are poor, if she went to some favela she would see a whole lot of them that would still be probably less black than her but still black, american blacks are just too black in brazil it's mostly pardos, specially in a place like sao paulo

what? dont speak english ever again

There's no white people here though

>Gina Abercrombie-Winstanley
That's perhaps the whitest name I've ever heard

that's just US wh*toid propaganda to try and weaken the morale of the Brazilian KARA BOGA army by making us seem less BLACK

Please have some english classes

Germans aren't white, too swarthy

This
Our blacks are considered light skinned or even white in the us

I will just explain something to Americans:
Mexicans couldn't have other collor, with rare exceptions, bcoz the aztech empire, was the most habited land of 1500s ....
South America ever was empty, with plenty space to immigrate, and land is land, all is New World, just made to planted anything, in the mind of a farmer european of end of 19th century, OK?

Imagine talking to an unitedstatians from Any Forums in person.
before he greets you
he will ask you for a record of all you ethnicities, will draw ethnic conclusions about you ethnicities, probably the topic of conversation will be about ethnicities (otherwise how will he feel comfortable?).
He will be annoyed if you call him unitedstatian or northamerican, you can only call him white people, a term patented by unitedstatians. probably before calling me by my name he will say latinx1, 2 or 3

Finally, before he says goodbye, he will say some ethnic conclusion, and something else about white people.

or about latinx
or about blacks
or about asians
or about, what other ethnicities are missing?