Just bought this. how much would you pay for this bad boy?

just bought this. how much would you pay for this bad boy?

Attached: mylan pregabalin.jpg (1156x867, 99.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pregabalin
youtube.com/watch?v=8fc8sXWopBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are these hormones

I would steal them

$0

why would i need female hormones

are those epileptic pills?
idk, you need a doctors prescription

from psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pregabalin

Attached: pregabal.jpg (1530x888, 377.84K)

take your meds skizo

Attached: boo-mario.gif (220x220, 656.28K)

on which market did u order it?

there is some kind of loop hole here and you can buy pregabalin, gabapentin and baclofen without a prescription lol while the box says it needs one but it actually doesn't because these drugs don't belong to some hard narcotics lists we have here so since they don't belong in these lists, you can ask for them without a prescription in any pharmacy, I am not joking

How much do they cost? In Italy every single oppioid are under obligatory prescription

What about modafinil?

you get 100x50mg for 31€

they are not opiates user, they are GABA drugs
look at the psychonaut link I sent
youtube.com/watch?v=8fc8sXWopBs it's prescribed for anxiety (not a benzo) and neuropathetic pain I think and it can be abused a lot but this man in this video does a stupid thing and snorts the pregabalin powder while it's not recommended because the best way to take it orally, he just does it because he wants a small rush, it takes 3-4 hours for pregabalin to peak if you take it orally
how much do you think this box costed me?
no, modafinil needs a prescription
only these three I mentioned can be bought without a prescription and they can be used recreationally, you can also get drugs like SSRIs, mirtazapine and seroquel without a prescription (the boxes say they need one but there's this stupid loophole), seroquel is very nice for sleep in the smallest doses (25-50mg)

how much do you think I paid for the 56 x 150mg box? straight out of the pharmacy

You truly are a retard. Mesterolone is available in Greece. Instead of taking that you're turning into a little bitch.

not sure if it actually needs a prescription but if you can get it without a prescription, we're truly a thirdie cunt, but I think you need one since it's a steroid lol

but we are already a thirdie cunt since you can get fucking pregabalin without a prescription for cheap

logically i would say probably around 50€ but since you ask me like this probably less so 20€

10.20 euros for this box of 56 x 150mg, 300mg x 56 goes for 19 euros I think, lyrica from pfizer (the same substance just the original and another brand) costs 17 euros for x56 150mg capsules

You can get it without a prescription unless the people at your pharmacies are tryhards. Mesterolone is too tier for mental benefits because unlike other DHT derivatives it is subject to 3ahsd and converts to allopregnanalone and 3a androstanediol which both bind to gaba receptors. Plus you'll have the alpha benefits of DHT.

so what do you need them for anyway

thats for pilots and esports players
pic related, airforce employee

Attached: i1577461464924183.jpg (1920x1080, 363.56K)

is it a steroid or fucking what?
I've been taking it for anxiety the last months but I want to stop taking it(taper down 75mg every week), I take 3 x 150mg every day and sometimes 900-1200mg for recreational purposes

it's very very nice recreationally