How are you helping out Germany through these trying times?

How are you helping out Germany through these trying times?

Attached: gyyrq3kmzwm81.jpg (1125x1811, 133.41K)

german bros, send your sisters here, its too dangerous in europe right now.

per purchase limits are just meant to keep retarded prepper faggots from buying the entire stock

this is not rationing, this is a supermarket forbidding people from hoarding. they set a maximum limit for the things you can buy.

They're just doing this to stop retards panic buying. It happened here too during coronatimes, because blackoids were stacking up multiple trolleys with toilet paper and trying to buy them.

Rationing is the controlled distribution of scarce resources, goods, services, or an artificial restriction of demand

what is zucker?

>its not einzwetsetung
>its zweieintswetung
its rationing, user
you guys are going through hard times again

>Frankfurt
hope they starve

haven't seen this in my city
you're right, thanks for taking care of them Saudi bros
sugar

dumb ESL

a supermarket can only store so many goods. a truck can only transport so many goods. in a country where people are able to practically buy entire store shelves of bread if they were retarded enough, because they believed there to be a 'crisis', then it makes sense to limit how many things those retards can take away from normal people. it doesn't make those goods 'scarce', they are in normal supply. what's not normal is the fear and panic in the retards mind.

its the least i could do

If I see a german buying from our shops, I will break their legs

Check your borders

Do you remember when every retard bought 1000 rolls of toilet paper, this is why they are doing this.

I think this was from the first corona years. And even then, none of the supermarkets i frequent have done this. Well, maybe toiletpaper - can't remember.

NEIN NEIN! Du can only haben 3Stück Nudeln!

Attached: 1629062756412.png (1336x868, 364.37K)

I want to be arrested by a spanish policeman

It's panic buying protection, makes sense.
Pasta and TP disappeared for months in my local supermarket when Covid appeared because of these retards.

I already bought flour, pasta etc before the rationing started.
Take that stupid normies.

It's fake you retards
Should be obvious to everyone not retarded
>Flour = 3 pieces
Which flour? Which brand? What does "piece" mean? Every size?
>Oil= x pieces
Which kind of oil? What does piece mean? A bottle? A small bottle? A large bottle? Which brand?
>Coffee = x pieces
Which Coffee? Which brand? What the fuck does "piece of coffee even mean?
Why ist the notice only printed on a small DIN a 4 sized sheet of paper loosely attached to the shelf in the sausage section without protection?
As i said, youre all gullible retards.