Russia is legalizing piracy lol

Russia is legalizing piracy lol
Russiabros i kneel
URAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-073150.png (804x1006, 463.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/1103711/russia-food-self-sufficiency-rate-by-category/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, has Russia ever cared about that shit?

They are completely right, Russia should abolish all properties from the west and pirate it all. Copy their entire tech just like China did

So the amount of people prosecuted for piracy in Russia will drop from 0 to 0?

Piracy was illegal beforehand? Also piracy laws are a joke. I haven't paid for a single media, including vidya for the past 20 years. Last media I bought was an O-Zone single in 2004.

>russia legalizes piracy
>all russian companies go bankrupt

Wow, so smart macaco! They should print their own money

Dumb indio manlet, you can't pirate everything.

russia doesn't produce anything worthwhile to pirate

barely, only at corporate level and not much

>everysingle site with pirated game or movies i used was allways some russian one
so what does that really change now ?

Attached: 45647456456.png (400x338, 130.34K)

It's really a desperate measure. The issue with all these laws against foreign companies is that although they have a positive impact short term, they will disqualify Putin for ruling a prosperous Russia, because Russia will not be attractive to foreign investment as long as he is in power.

How stealing western shit will cause russian companies to go bankrupt?

Now you don't need a vpn for rutracker

What was the fucking point of this? Piracy laws were barely enforced in Russia as is, no?

Has anyone ever been punished for piracy in Russia?

Shhh, don't tell macaco monke VPN, or Putin won't pay him his 10 cents from posting this

funny i'm quite the opposite. since the beginning of streaming videos/games I haven't been downloading illegally anymore.
anything I want to watch is basically on netflix/prime and for vidya I got the xbox game pass

movies that aren't on netflix/prime I go to the cinema, and the 1-2 games I want that are not on xbox pass, I just buy them. you can't play them illegally anyway on the console.

Putin doesn't need America. They are friends with China and Russia is mostly self-sufficient anyway. And Europe won't stop importing gas and oil because it would hurt Europe too much.

exactly

Alright but we all know what happens to non-diversified economy eventually.

i hope russia starts a public tracker that has everything from private trackers

fuck private trackers

>prosperous Russia
Putin doesn't give a fuck about prosperity. In fact prosperity is bad for a dictator since it allows people time to think dangerous thoughts about government accountability instead of looking to buy food.

>Russia is mostly self-sufficient anyway
Russia is nowhere even close to being self-sufficient

Has anyone been punished for piracy anywhere?
The only conviction I've head of in Sweden were the TPB guys, but they founded and ran the largest piracy site in the world for like a decade before that happened.

Well, at least they get food on the table

statista.com/statistics/1103711/russia-food-self-sufficiency-rate-by-category/

Russia will be a complete vassal state of China. They will have only one supplier who will sell inferior products at an astronomical rate due to a lack of competition