Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Attached: bipoc japan.jpg (687x649, 143.83K)

Everyone already knows it but none of these creatures can speak Japanese at all anyway

I feel like japanese people probably view a mixed pipoc nonbinary lesbian (woman?) as a freak, but are just too polite to speed out about it like americans might. But I don't know a whole lot about japan. Any Japanese frens want to inform me?

>BIPOC
>nonbinary
>intersectionality

Attached: 1647083772779.jpg (236x236, 9.64K)

And yet they get work visa and lives there for years it seems. I still wonder how they do it.
I worked my ass off for 5 years to finally land a job in Japan and it went to shit very quickly (I spoke very good Japanese at the time). I hate this fucking planet so much

Attached: 1646053079456.webm (800x500, 1.35M)

Probably no one’s gonna say anything about them to her face, but everyone’s definitely gonna talk about behind her back.

I really don’t underhand what these words mean.

Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, LA etc would all probably have been smarter choices.
Plenty of weird people wandering around and no one cares.

You don't wanna bother, trust me.

Yeah that's what I figured. So this person is wandering around Japan going "oh wow, everyone is just so accepting of me here! I feel so supported!" When really they're all just weirded out and disgusted. Going into someone elses country and culture to parade yourself around and "create your own community" right there in the middle of their community, totally oblivious to how they might feel about it strikes me as naive and disgustingly narcissistic. It's pretty sad desu. I wish these types of people could just be happy with themselves and not need to seek validation from all these external factors.

They don't mean anything

It's just gibberish trying to express the fact they have no concrete understanding of self and need to use neologism so that others can judge them

She's a narcissist, that's what they mean.

Why do so many people who are a net drain on society in the west flee to Japan? Why do the Japanese tolerate these people?

>BIPOC = not white, not asian
>nonbinary = claims neither female or male gender
>intersectionality = when you attempt to understand someones position in society through the "intersection" of their identities i.e. how does being black AND gay affect them.

Most people who use the word intersectional don't actually know what it means or use it correctly. It was invented for use in sociological research.

Japs don't say shit to your face
They are uber polite lol
Freaks feel tolerated, even accepted

It's made up oppression olympics

Nonbinary means you don’t identify yourself neither as male nor as female?
If you have a penis, your male. If you have bobs and vegana, your female.
If you have a penis and you think you are female, you are trans.
Wtf is nonbinary then?

White = good
It's why anime characters are white not Japanese

Yeah Japs are spineless passive aggressive bitches and these freaks are too dumb to notice the aggressive part and think everyone accepts them.

It’s not politeness.
It’s lack of balls or mere indifference.

When we see a freak, we try not to get involved with them as much as possible, and that includes not insulting them to their faces.

They probably just mingle with their own circle of expats.

mental illness
>captcha: vaxxd

>mixed BIPOC, nonbinary, lesbian woman
imagine someone from 20 years ago reading this

Bruh, you are clearly an american
stop larping

How can you be non binary and lesbian woman at the same time then?