Based or cringe

based or cringe

Attached: 1647077339396.png (732x444, 97.52K)

Absolutely based
I always knew Russians were chads

Mother fucking based

Actions, meet Consequences :))

BASED

FUCK NAZI SUPPORTERS

Attached: azov-ukraine-nazi-symbol.jpg (1023x525, 207.25K)

Absolutely based

Are you the same macedoninan VPN from last night or you are just some favelado chud?

>european terror groups

Who?

>european terror groups
wot

Wouldn't be the first time, the whole reason sanctions on Russia started to begin with was because terrorists shot down a plan with Kremlin approval and killed over 200 Dutch citizens. And we know the Kremlin approved of it because they decided to keep a record of the phone call with the terrorists where they authorized the attack, because Russia keeps a record of every phonecall.

I'm a medbvllzilian that supports Russia, does that make you angry, manlet?

>tfw all 3 members of the welsh liberation front are about to have to hide an anti air system in their council flat

me

based

Kind of funny that retards on this website still parade Putin around as 'saviour of Europe/the white race'.

Monke man supports monke dictator

Interpol, bake him away toys

Oh no... billions of dollars worth of sent weapons being used for nefarious purposes... not like it ever happened dozens of times in recent history at all...

megabased

How is Russia capturing stinger missiles? CNN told me Ukraine is winning against them.

>britishman calling other countries dictatorships
cunt, I...

Good I hope they shoot down some britisher airliner

Sounds fair to me

Ok let's say Russia does this. How many terror groups that aren't jihadists will actually do something that brazen and put that level of heat on them?

IRA

Cumskin cope as usual

If you go by /k/ Ukranians killed 1,000,000 Russians and are currently storming the Kremlin itself
That board is such a mess right now. Bunch of childish idiots thinking they are fighting a crusade against "Any Forums" and jeering themselves off to delusions

Heard you the first time.

>Cumskin
As opposed to the Russian army?

Are you actually retarded or just Sicilian?

Based Rusiya

Over 1,000 Russian tanks, apcs, trucks, helicopters and planes with pictured documentation that have been destroyed or captured just in the last two weeks. The only one with delusions are you and putin.

Hilarious

People who travel by plane deserve it for ruining our planet

Attached: greta_durry.jpg (750x500, 21.29K)

100% golden horde blood

After 800 years of interbreeding they would be indistinguishable from the russians living there at the time.

absolutely based

Unfathomably based beyond belief

Attached: 1621721299346.jpg (605x595, 59.88K)

what European terror groups exist now that IRA and that Basque group are dead?

>CNN
Consider suicide.

All the ukrainian army weaponry sooner or later gonna end up in EU with or without our help. Few hundreds of anti-aircraft portable launchers, few thousands of anti-tank missiles and 300,000 AKs gifted to the brave people of Ukrainistan, to be precise.

>not keeping it and researching its functionality to develop better countermeasures

britain has never been a dictatorship you nonce
and no absolute monarchy is not dictatorship and compaying the two is historically and politically retarded
shhh ivan

Läuft dann Bushido bald mit ner Stinger rum?

ISIS

Just pay a few dollars for the carbon offset

isis is french-based I think?

The only natural development.
Putin was stupid if he didn't think NATO were salivating at the opportunity to use their most modern equipment against Russia without any risk to their economies.
But NATO would be stupider to think this as well.

Wrong on both counts.

>t. Mehmet
I'm not Russian, keep seething

pretty cringe
targeting civilians is always cringe