UK Sama, I kneel

As a french, I think it's time we accept it. The United Kingdom has always been superior to our country. They defeated us and created the modern world. French people are too arrogant to even acknowledge historical facts.

Attached: 03d (1).jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

do french really?

hehe nice one oliver, lets see how the frogs respond to this

Blew my mind to find out Macron is actually English

nice proxy
but too obvious

I'm 100% french Nigel. I just know history.
Désolé, je suis français de souche, je rappelle juste une vérité historique.

Yeah, sure

Sorry, it's the truth. The British defeated us in 1763, stealing our colonies. Then they defeated us again in 1815 preventing us from becoming the strongest continental power. Since then, we haven't been at war with them, because our elites kneeled.

France is a great country desu. You should be proud of who you are.

alright oliver, if you're as french as you say then:
>who is your favourite french musician
>favourite french meal
>favourite holiday spot
>favourite french region and city
>least favourite region and city
>favourite holiday spot

He's not French

>colonies

If you were French you would know we didn't ever find any use for them, and even sold several for dirt cheap and kicked others out.

I don't listen french musicians. Favourite meal is probably Burgundian beef, holiday spot I dunno, might be Annecy. Favourite french region and city, I like Alsace, and Angers because it's comfy. Least favourite is Marseille, it's a shithole.

Still fought for 7 years for "useless colonies". It's pure cope, we lost everything.

The modern world is a hellhole. There's no pride in being the creator of the modern world

hmm, checks out

>we lost everything
No, we still have the few useful parts as of today

And even if you insist on "colonies are everything", a sure proof that you're not French, then Britain lost all of its colonies (including India to a glorified hippie).

You need to become better at that, Nigel

>I'm 100%
lmao no

Britain lost everything but her former colonies still form the anglosphere and rule the world. Why do you think we're both typing in english right now?

every time you post something you seem more and more like an Anglo grasping at straws and less and less like a Frenchman, lmao

Sorry to let you remember the truth. The world is Anglo, not french. We can only be happy that the English culture was very influenced by ours.

le famed English bulldog tenacity and seemingly infinite capacity for self-delusion

No. France is a complete ugly shithole and such a fact should be reminded to our people every day

>no more djibouti
>no more madagascar
>no more indochina
>b-but at least we still have the useful parts
Lmao

Khan begs to differ

>no more madagascar
kek

Just go there once...
And we ditched the African countries. For good reason.
Maybe Gabon was a mistake, but that's it.

vocaroo yourself reading the OP and also saying the same in french