Immigrant muslim albanian girl on Croatian reddit complaining because her strict parents don't let her date a Croatian...

Immigrant muslim albanian girl on Croatian reddit complaining because her strict parents don't let her date a Croatian boyfriend:

reddit.com/r/croatia/comments/tccp7z/moji_jako_striktni_muslimanski_albanski_roditelji/

The post is kinda cringe but you can google translate it if you want kek.

Attached: 1645972615551.jpg (888x1024, 159.46K)

It all happened a few days ago and in short: my parents found pictures of me and my one-year-old boyfriend on the album; in which was his name and surname, and which I intended to give him for his birthday. My mother cried and hysterically entered my room, these are some of the things she told me: "Your dad will die of a heart attack and you will be to blame" "We shouldn't have gone to Croatia, is that how you reciprocate our love? did nothing to hurt you "" Why can't you be normal, don't you love us? Why am I damned with such a daughter, why are so many other girls honorable and not you "" I shouldn't have wanted to have a daughter so much, it's all a mistake "" He will leave you and you will come back crying with blood ""

Here is the first part for you, i dunno how good the translation is because my english isn't that good but have a cringe at it.

second part:

"You are a liar and you betrayed your father's trust, he will never believe you again "I know that my mother was raised very differently and that it is difficult for her to understand this. But I know that logically I didn't do anything wrong, I don't believe in faith at all (they are not aware of it), I'm not owned by my parents and I deserve to live life reasonably ... blah blah but I still feel great guilt that I hurt my dad, grown up I am with him, and we recently became close and now he will never look me in the eye again ... I think he will never love me again, thinking about it hurts me a lot, I wished there was a way to make them and myself happy at the same time. They decided to take my phone every night and follow me if I went out anywhere. I feel like a child !! I am a first year college student, I don’t have a job at the moment and have been looking for it for a long time (mostly though), I need it so I can move out and possibly break up because no one makes me happier than my boyfriend and I really believe in our relationship. So I guess I’m looking for support maybe, tips, tips for finding a job and any story from people who have been through it too. Thank you for reading, I pray that I am lucky to go through this without destroying my relationship.

fuck do muslims realy?

bump

Why are women such whore cum dumpsters? God I wish I never have a daughter.

I'm dating an asian girl and I can't imagine the horror her parents would feel if they found out

desu who is she gonna date in a country full of christians? her parents are fucking dumb for moving here

I don't understand why parents shit themselves like this. It's like moving to America and being surprised when your daughter gets BLACKED or your son becomes a tranny. You know what you were getting into when you moved unless you thought you could make a little Albanian/whatever ghetto out there.

This is literally the only way to keep females in check
You cannot reason with them or be rational, they are barely above children.
Isn't it considered abuse to not discipline and control and child's life? They would drive themselves into ruin without an adult's guidance

SLAV'D

>This is literally the only way to keep females in check
how are they keeping her in check by moving to a country with 95+% christians lmao

aren't albos basically just muslim slavs? this thing is so dumb

>keep females in check
it's not like she's dating a drug dealer, it's just some Croat normalfag

BWC addiction strikes again

"Slav" is more linguistic than anything else, so no not really

for these muslims it's probably better to date a muslim drug dealing criminal than some normalfag law abiding christian

>aren't albos basically just muslim slavs?
No, they speak a Palo-Balkanic language IIRC. You're thinking of Bosniaks.

Reading stuff like this makes me dread having daughters.

It's more about inner tribal culture than it is about religion. For example in the Caucasus, Chechens and Georgians are equally tribal despite the differences in religion. Her parents probably wanted her to marry a nice Albanian boy.

>I don't believe in faith at all
>I pray that...

Attached: 1525033568448.jpg (599x600, 43.9K)

how is her fault for her parents moving to a country filled with christians? i met maybe 5 albanian families in my life here, chance of her finding an albanian boy is close to 0 other than marrying some literal cousin lol

Her parents are fucking retarded to be in a mohammedian cult and act like they do. Islam needs to be banned.

>BWC addiction strikes again
albanians are not white now or what?

correct and muslim women can't, not shouldn't but can't, date a christian man according to islamic faith

Kek, are half the Euro and American flags on this board Muslim?

I had an Afghan friend who got engaged to a Serbian girl a long time ago, they still haven't told her parents yet. But I imagine the response would be around the same if not worse than this since he's not even a Slavoid.

Why are we allowing such people to come to our Christian countries?

Fucking insane liberal idiots honestly.

yea ok whatever but why move to a christian country then with like 0.5% muslims, her parents are considerabyl dumber

alboshqiptar must give their daughters to croats and serbs

Attached: dua.jpg (1200x800, 307.42K)

bumpity bumbabumper

Attached: ur,blanket_large_bed,square,x600.1.jpg (600x600, 64.11K)

serb parents would probably be more against croat guys marrying her daughters than the muslims

it was in the news already how a serb women got shamed by her parents for trying to date a croat guy