Why do they pretend to be descendants of the ancient Israelites when their actual ancestors were from Poland and...

Why do they pretend to be descendants of the ancient Israelites when their actual ancestors were from Poland and Morocco?

Attached: download (2).png (263x191, 3.38K)

Circumcision causes permanent structural changes to the brain.

Israel is a nice sunny country that grows wine and has a beach
Beats fucking russia or romamia or poland

There is one thing i don't understand about his story. If the Jewish identity is inherited by the mother. Who was responsible for changing his appearance semitic to european. men who had sex with europeans girl (but then they would no longer be Jews) or Jewish women who had sex with europeans men. It's not understood

You can convert to Judaism. Still Ashekanzim are largely eastern mediterranean by ancestry. Very limited intermarriage aside, Jewish Europeans generally look different from their neighbours.

>It's not understood
It is understood. You can trace the ancestry of the Jews where it's mostly Levantine male paternally and Italian female maternally. It's the same deal with the Romani who are mostly Indian ancestry paternally and Balkan ancestry maternally.

I have a lot to say about this subject, enough that would fill many MANY books. Unfortunately I am in a place where I can't reset my router and thus will get instantly banned by seething shitraelis running to jannies, as always

who cares about ethnicity? they share the religion of the Israelites. And they won the land from conquest and victory in war and are unapologetic about defending their existence. which is incredibly based

Can you explain this further? I often hear Ashkenazis are genetically identical to Italians but I also hear Ashkenazis are also genetically identical to Palestinians and Druze of Israel Palestine. I don't know alot for genetics but how are both true?

cry me a river bitch

>In a study of Israeli Jews from four different groups (Ashkenazi Jews, Kurdish Jews, North African Sephardi Jews, and Iraqi Jews) and Palestinian Muslim Arabs, more than 70% of the Jewish men and 82% of the Arab men whose DNA was studied had inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors, who lived in the region within the last few thousand years. "Our recent study of high-resolution microsatellite haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool."[32]

Attached: Admixture in Ashkenazi Jews PCA 75%.jpg (669x262, 67.91K)

>I often hear Ashkenazis are genetically identical to Italians
Ashkenazis are only close to a certain subsection of Italians, iirc, the Sicilians. It's no surprise that both are considered to be visually distinctive.

>I often hear Ashkenazis are genetically identical to Italians but I also hear Ashkenazis are also genetically identical to Palestinians and Druze of Israel Palestine. I don't know alot for genetics but how are both true?
Both are true, Ashkenazim cluster in between these populations. Placing them firmly in the same region, ie. the Eastern Mediterranean.

Italians are essentially Arabic

See the refugee or identitarian confusion

You have to leave England and go back, Mohammed.

Attached: 1625264901594.jpg (946x941, 200.39K)

>Sicilians and Southern Italians next to Jews
It's so over......

basado

to receive free land grabs and USA gibs.

>their actual ancestors were from Poland and Morocco?
they're actually surprisingly close together genetically

Attached: descarga.jpg (1080x1286, 237.7K)

That makes more sense now. Then it is very racist and xenophobic when supporters of Palestine say Ashkenazi are European and must leave. 1stly they genetically like Palestinian and 2ndly it is wrong to ask people who are born and live in a country to leave like racists in America want 3rd generation Mexican Americans to leave.

It is not a question of racism and genetics. Palestinians didn't want Jews to come settle and create a new state to begin with. The question lies in what right Jews arriving from Europe had to settle and rule the area to begin with. Early Zionists expected local Arabs to support their project, the problem is that they didn't.

question lies in what right Brits arriving from Europe had to settle and rule the area to begin with, yet they did and arabs didn't care haha

arab traitors sided with british
israel is continuation of ottoman empire
mashallah

don't forget their language is a LARP conlang

>question lies in what right Brits arriving from Europe had to settle and rule the area to begin with
Yes, that is unironically the question, Israel was created on British initiative. I am not saying that this is an easy question.

Israel was literally founded by fighting Brits