In today's world, if you oppose multiculturalism you become a racist, if you oppose feminism you become a sexist...

In today's world, if you oppose multiculturalism you become a racist, if you oppose feminism you become a sexist. Is this normal? The world seems crazy This phenomenon is due to the United States.

Attached: 0000798780_001_20220310150601622.jpg (430x287, 63.97K)

If you oppose Russia you gain a Sarmat

fucking usa

Wanna bet the number of foreigners in SK will double and the birth rate will halve in the next 5 years?

op is an incel freak

Attached: 1647060278636.jpg (958x1518, 597.25K)

This fingol is great example of OP's point. Finland has lower birth rate Japan but US media only has an obsession with Japan's porblem and the world copy US journalism so countries in the world don't even care about their won domestic issues

The rest of the world is North America's laughing stock.

We are at like 1.5 now. It's not particularly unusual for a western country but still almost double South Koreas 0.8.

Incelbros... We finally won
What do you think of the election. The anti feminism thing is understandable viewing your gender relations shit and having an entire government ministry for women. But didn't he also advocate for 120hour work weeks and reducing food safety for poor people?

Attached: IMG_20220103_181131.jpg (1414x1398, 311.14K)

fuck poor people

wtf bros we lost... literal fascists won. A person who openly spoke shit about muh feminism won. He also hates Chinese people openly, what the heck. As a trans person, I cannot tolerate this bigot as a president. I'll neck myself because being Korean and a Trans, this is the only thing I'm good at. -ACK!

Attached: download.jpg (480x372, 34.03K)

This female squid lives in America and has fortune 500 husband, rants about feminism and sexism all the time.

Attached: 1647080846857.jpg (1296x7158, 1.49M)

based, the incel century is coming

is it true what she said about the main campaign director defending pedos or is it just bs?

He will immediately turn into an anti Japan politician like Park but if all you say is true at least it will be somewhat good for the world bc your country might make Amerimutt subhumans and their garbage woke media cry like we've already done. Biden is a cunt so you don't need to support him either

How is Yoon more anti-multicultural than Lee?

I hate the US so fucking much please put us out of our misery

Save me, Mr. President.

the director is completely right on that, you can say you're just against cp all you want but if you want to prevent cp from being shared in group chats you have to seize much broader powers and look through everything that people communicate privately

I don't get why this guy is pro-US, judging by his platform it should be other way around.

i'm pretty sure these companies already look through all your shit, facebook especially

He's a chud who thinks everyone should be working 120 hours a week and minimum wage shouldn't exist
Of course he would worship the center of capitalism