Thirdies can't flush toilet paper, they throw it in stinky poop buckets

Thirdies can't flush toilet paper, they throw it in stinky poop buckets.

Attached: 1518371182162.jpg (579x663, 34.17K)

we don't use paper

Attached: 1645944543364s.jpg (250x230, 6.57K)

russians will soon use their "money" as toilet paper

yeah..

Attached: bulgaria.jpg (1536x5040, 896.45K)

oh yeah?! oh yeah

>>"Your anus is always shiny", my boyfriend said
kill yourself homosexual

Attached: 1646953996395.png (506x438, 232.32K)

i use a bidet doe
which means i use paper to dry

Three sea shells?

>Bidet
confirmed non -white

I flush toilet paper, one time I flushed toilet paper at work, and it clogged their narrow pipes, the pipes were probably for water only.

why yes I use wet wipes, the objectively best option, and flush them down without a care

Is german real state

Yep

Toilet paper is such a disgusting way to clean your ass you subhuman

Attached: Urge.to.puke.png (618x496, 29.79K)

better than fingering your arsehole

I live in PA and we do it to. And no they aren't stinky and they aren't buckets. They're called waste paper baskets. Know why? Because it's a basket where you put WASTE PAPER. You're not supposed to too much toilet paper in ANY toilet, no matter the quality of pipes or where the waste ends up. Nanna used to tell us stories that, when her aunt and uncle got a flush toilet, her cousin was taken by the cannibals when she put too much toilet paper in the toilet.

If you eat enough fiber your asshole doesn't even get dirty, paper comes out clean

wtf
PA is not first world

you need friction to wipe off dirt and germs m8, that's also why paper towels will be infinitely superior to hand dryers
but you also need water and soap in order to clean them in the first place, which is why neither toilet paper nor your little water buckets are sufficient

I wipe and then wash, only doing one is unhygienic

Sad