Americans pointing where North Korea is on the map

Americans pointing where North Korea is on the map

Attached: unknown.png (813x615, 173.1K)

All they needed was a couple of geography classes during middle school
but no, they want to keep being known as ignorant

this is relevant to my life why?

Only a fucking yank would point at a few remote aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory and say "yep dems dere north kuhreeah"

Attached: Crazy Steve.png (698x566, 734.54K)

Probably only like 1/4 of americans could point at Taiwan on a map and yet they're gonna die for it...
That's just the american condition

You practically live in isolation. You know nothing of the world and you don't even use measurements the entire rest of the world has adopted.
It becomes relevant once you need to step outside of your country or do business there.

>isolated china bad
>isolated fatmonsters good

Fuck you Kim stop launch nukes at emus

Honestly, I don't think any of my classes taught us locations of countries, except from the ones bordering us. In geography we learned about land formations and how to read all kinds of maps. Do other countries have these lessons? Everyone just knows this from looking at the world map for a few minutes.

crying about the imperial system is reddit. metric and imperial are both completely arbitrary. nobody cares. if you take basic science classes in high school you learn metric anyway
>but your street signs arent in km?!?!
me ne frego

You shouldn't have been taught literacy if you're actually asking this question

The brits beat him long ago.

Attached: rosemarylaing_onedozenconsiderations_emu-web.jpg (2000x954, 1.15M)

We had a few lessons in middle school where we just memorized all countries and their capitals (except central Africa)

the only thing geography has done is facilitate war and disease

we need to teach less geography, not more. fucking idiot.

>metric and imperial are both completely arbitrary
Only metric is not arbitrary at all. Scientists came up with the meter after long deliberation. The word "meter" itself is an abbreviation of "metron katholikon", or "universal measuremant". And once you know the story of the meter, you know that the name is apt.

>except from the ones bordering us.
Bordering states of Morroco, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, France, Yemen, Ethiopia, UK, United States, Georgia, and Iran is quite a lot. Must have been a hard class

Can't blame them, I can't point most baltix countries and small ones like macedonia, georgia, etc.

>classes taught us locations of countries, except from the ones bordering us
Neither did we, but everyone in my middle school class would be able to point where most relevant countries are. Maybe excuse countries such as Uruguay or Central African Republic but definitely not North Korea

Legit kys

>Only metric is not arbitrary at all.
yes it is. a group of scientists said "this is a meter" and everyone said "ok" just like somebody else said "this is a foot" and everyone said "ok"

>yes it is
No. It is in fact based on the size of the earth.

Imperial is better because it uses powers of 3. Metric uses constants that need to be measured to ridiculous degrees of accuracy whereas you can recreate imperial by folding shit in half

and the foot is based off the size of the male foot

sure man

Attached: Metric-vs-Imperial.jpg (640x480, 49.07K)

Oh no he's posted it again.

once knew a deranged american, he'd display his CPU temps in Fahrenheit
absolute menace to society if you ask me