Do you watch/read OP in your country?

Do you watch/read OP in your country?
Is it big there? It's a lot bigger now in Brazil then it was 10 years ago.

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T004717.358.jpg (626x490, 41.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2wamV7ZcOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=g2wamV7ZcOE

That's awesome
When I was in France I remember seeing the wanted posters being sold in normal retail stores

I've lost any interest in the series, used to be a huge fan.

it's fucking ass in poland, naruto is like second dragon ball here, btw fuck this hack author and his joyshit bullcrap

Believe in Oda

Attached: z1dppxaocom51-1152x1536.jpg (1152x1536, 289.34K)

one of my frens watches it, he should be on like ep 40 by now. i've never seen any of it THOUGH, is it good?

One Piece has been getting me hyped for 20 years now

One Piece's "inherited will" has been in the series since arguably the prologue

Attached: 1625290115860.jpg (1575x943, 249.12K)

>uck this hack author and his joyshit bullcrap
Agreed.

i've watched up to episode 920 or so

I fell off sometime after the timeskip happened, I keep telling myself I'd go back to it but there's so many chapters

I really love it
The series, specially the first half imo, is silly in the best possible way, but also expansive and mysterious and exciting
It's like a 10 year old boy's daydream
So whitepilling, so magical
I've been reading for a very long time and since I was a kid, so I may be biased lel

Attached: ezgif-1-8c08334e5b.gif (400x307, 3.2M)

hope its not dumb, kaido fight was built up, joyboy shit has to good shit

Attached: joy.png (1037x567, 287.92K)

i can't bear the art style

it's genuinely offensive to my eyes

In Sweden they used to publish manga. Dragonball was a huge breakout hit so they started publishing Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto and One piece. However they all flopped. Anime in general is seen as a weird thing for dweebs.,

The absurdity of the character designs is probably my favorite thing in OP

Attached: 5u9YSs9CBAZftqSC3VrN1611718237.jpg (1583x1598, 1.21M)

ranma 1/2 did pretty well here

>However they all flopped. Anime in general is seen as a weird thing for dweebs.,
This is changing very rapidly here
It's become almost mainstream already, probably because of stuff like Your Name and Attack on Titan
Every now and then I hear from the most unexpected people that they've started watching Naruto or My Hero Academia

Crazy to think that the New World started in 2010

i dropped this shit since Dressrosa, thanks god that's the best decision ever

The main crew is all one dimensional as fuck and the fights go from Luffy being overpowered and curb stomping everything in the East Blue to Luffy get his ass handed to him over and over until he asspulls a win with no in between. The worldbuilding is good though and some of the side characters like Buggy are fun.