Will Putin save the modern Russian woman?

Will Putin save the modern Russian woman?

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-233910_Quora.jpg (972x1615, 368.96K)

Russian women vacationing in Turkey this summa gonna be tryna extra hard to land themselves a man for more than 1 night

No. They're all hoes.

Nah, he's made them poorer than Turks, and thus even easier for Turks to pick up.

Idk Turkish girls are pretty easy in my experience, the fault must be on his side.

only for nordics and blonde men. they look down on browns

meanwhile I am besieged by turkish roasties but cant get slav qt that I want. Are women just natural whores for foreign men?

Well you are Austrian so basically German

tendency to mutticize is by design in humans

Turkish girls are coal burners

as is obvious from this board, everyone is obsessed with exoticism and race, to the point that they'll marry an identical man from a different country from one in their home country that they refused.

what were the answers lol?

also as someone who did erasmus in poland, i met my fair share of turks, brazillians and black europeans who were slamming eastern euros without much trouble, but in that social circle everyone was fucking eachother, the only slightly harder ones to get in bed were the turkish women but they slutted out in public harder than all the others (probably cus they couldnt do it back home, but still were kinda scared of fucking too much abroad and then being undesirable back home or something)

Students are such fucking degs why can't they just play video games at home

They aren't and your delusional brown thoughts won't change that

>Implying i wasnt playing vidya while fucking back then

honestly kinda sucks now thinking back on that stuff cus my uni life is almost over and travel remains restricted so back home obviously life isnt like that anymore

>also as someone who did erasmus in poland, i met my fair share of turks, brazillians and black europeans who were slamming eastern euros without much trouble,

wow, heard the same from Indians. What happend to the trad Eastern European women....

bruh ain't no one wanna fuck no indian woman or man for that matter

nigga
Turkish girls are easy tier. Although Turks are pretty sociable so it is tedious.

Asian girls do not like me, and Latinx girls do not like me. But white women do. What does it mean?

Post your ass and I'll tell you

means you're black