How do Nordic countries see Lithuania? Is it true than they view us as poor...

how do Nordic countries see Lithuania? Is it true than they view us as poor, inferior distinct people with closer mentality to r*ssia? :( wish I was born in any nordick country, i'd be way cuter...

Attached: original.png (1601x1538, 258.99K)

Estonia is indisputably Nordic. The other 2 baltic states, I'm not sure. Do you view yourself as Nordic?

i do, most people don't i guess

>Is it true than they view us as poor, inferior distinct people with closer mentality to r*ssia?
Not here but idk about the actual scandinavians.

Most interesting baltic state, atleast for me. Dont know what scandies think thoug

suomija bro :-D

I don't really know anything about Latvia or Lithuania.
What are you guys up to over there?

we have swedbank and hate russians

We used to think baltics as poor now we think they are less poor.
The unknown swedes relate balts (except Estonia) with slavs

Didn't we use to steal boat motors in Sweden some time ago?

Also, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of us in Norway and maybe they think of us like white negroids who come there as cheap labour and searching for gibs?

real flag of Lithuania

Attached: Nordic_cross_proposal_for_Lithuanian_flag.svg.png (1200x864, 4.94K)

>we have swedbank
I can't blame you, money laundering is a good gig

you steal everything everywhere lmao

We think more about Latvia because of tourism, women and they're are our indians for tech stuff for companies like tele2, telia and ericsson.

This is how Swedes think:
Finland + Norway + Denmark: Our greatest allies & closest brothers
Iceland: That one brother most people forget to mention
Estonia: Finlands relative, used to be Swedish and can into nordic
Lithuania and Latvia: Literally who slavs who we only hear about when one of our banks does something in their country

>Didn't we use to steal boat motors in Sweden
lmao, who doesn't? I lost 2 last year

:(

I don't disagree, however you should know that a lot if not most of immigrants are bydlo gopniks who would have done same here except because of muh EU/EEA and open borders they came to more rich countries.

Labas, you need to change Lithuania from ruski culture to nordic culture (not the social justice bullshit stuff)

>Is it true that (OP's personal opinion applied to entire nations)?
No, of course not. Most people here are positive towards countries that suffered during the Soviet tyranny but managed to come out on the other side and reinvent themselves as modern nations. I doubt anyone here has a negative opinion on Lithuania, at worst they are simply indifferent to the Baltic countries.

ok how do i do that i was thinking about moving to Sweden since i look like an average swede twink anyways

>i look like
>twink
Sex now