French children's' books end with the child protagonist committing suicide

>French children's' books end with the child protagonist committing suicide
WTF France

Attached: prince.jpg (786x786, 52.17K)

Stop coddling your children
Stories should not avoid death when it is present throughout most of a human's life

Attached: 1136_gettyimages-165953493.jpg (1136x755, 253.51K)

Sometimes I wish the French became the predominant culture in the west instead of angl*ids.

Attached: wtf I love French animation now.webm (1080x1920, 2.95M)

is the animator french?
I remember in that webm the train station speaker announcing things in english and german

The guy who wrote this didn't commit suicide but he died like a man

France artificially created 3 countrys of czechoslovakia yugoslavia and romania for buffer zone in middle europe then completely forgot about them and let axis conquer them
WTF France?

Oopsies hehe

France is the biggest warmonger in all of europe history
WTF France?

We are entirely peaceful and are well-known for surrendering in wars

delusional fucking europeans

it doesn't need to be shoved in their face in a storybook, much less suicide

>France
France was allied to the UK which is how it got dragged into the WWII. It was Chamberlain to who gave the war guarrantee to Poland after his failure at Munich and wanted to overly compensate. Then neither Pétain or de Gaule were consulted at Yalta or Quebec when Churchill freely gave away Poland or Bohemia and other states to Stalin and even forced cossacks who were never under Soviet rule to become communist subjects. The true evil of WWII is Chamberlain, if he hadn't given the guarrantee to Poland, Poland would have accepted to give Danzig back to Germany. Hitler would have seeked an alliance with Poland against the Bolsheviks as they had tried endlessly before the UK got into it. Hitler was even willing to give up Alsace-Loraine, the UK is single-handedly responsible for WWII.

Protecting your kids from reality doesnt help them.

source of the animation?

Pic related is Antoine de Saint Exupery's best book and the best book to come out of France in the 20th century. This is non-debatable.

Attached: Terre_des_hommes,_de_Antoine_de_Saint_Exupéry,_aux_éditions_Gallimard,_1939.jpg (2781x4210, 1.94M)

Now tell your homos that.

It was beautiful we also had a French book as a mandatory lecture called Oscar and the Lady in Pink and the immense sadness it brought to me was breathing highly recommended

Fake news, french kids read ratus or Mr. Men and Little Miss

I love this book, it’s more like a book for adults disguised as a children’s book

It was written during WW2.

It's not a children's book.

american kids will see the gun of the school shooter who'll kill them before being told what condoms are for

Why does it have illustrations?