Have you watched the new Batman movie in your country?

Have you watched the new Batman movie in your country?

Attached: 1647065698775.webm (640x1138, 2.82M)

he cant keep getting away from it

At this point is it even remotely gay to want to fuck him? Like to any normal human being, seeing that would think "that's obviously a woman" and you wouldn't even think that he has a dick unless someone told you. It's like a side note. But for all intents and purposes he presents as a woman and thus stimulates heterosexuals like myself and makes me want to fuck him despite me not being gay.

yes
I thank DC for representing attacks on Asians by the blacks and mexicans.

it's 0.1% gay

my favorite part about Felipe lore is how he’s become some kind of gimp to favela royalty and does their little song and dances at day and probably gets stuffed by all of them at night

I wan a Felipe.

>he
>him

Attached: images - 2022-03-10T143509.131.jpg (468x655, 62.39K)

Imagine if he took off his pants and had a massive 9 inch favela cock

>Like to any normal human being, seeing that would think "that's obviously a woman
Utterly delusional

is she some kind of celebrity in Brazil or is she only known on coomer websites?

He's got a point, pretty much noone would be able to tell that he's not a real woman

shes kinda known on the internet but not really big
she has like 700k followers on instagram so shes not small

He appeared on Mansão Maromba, a really big channel here

>Thread is still here

Attached: 1646767925332.jpg (1200x801, 135.84K)

if one day some brazilian will stab or shoot that fag I will replace all foreign flags that I have with br ones

He has a big following now, but Any Forums tranny enthusiasts have been posting him since his humble beginnings

I am having a hard day today.

penis?

I'm waiting for the torrent version to come out so I can pir8 it

I think next month it will be streamable