Do you consider Taiwanese and HK/Macau people to be non-Chinese?

Do you consider Taiwanese and HK/Macau people to be non-Chinese?

Attached: 1646767229817.jpg (2048x2048, 418.7K)

I have way too much sex to think about these things

Chinese territory.

To me they are a separate subgroup of Chinese from mainlanders.

Attached: remove cucks.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

>HK
It used to be extremely westernized that they don't want to associate themselves as Chinese, but considering what's happening there now, they might as well be

A Singaporean, a Taiwanese and a Hong Konger are drinking at a bar when a white supremacists walks in. "I'm gonna kill every Chinaman in this bar!" he says. The singaporean stands up and says "I'm not Chinese, I'm singaporean!", he nods and lets him go. The Taiwanese man says "I'm not Chinese, I'm Taiwanese" the man looks really hard at him but eventually lets him go. Finally the Hong Konger stands up and shouts "I'm not Chinese, I'm british!"

kek saved

We are Chinese. You don't have to be a C*mmunist or M*Marxist to agree with that.

lmao

how common is sentiment of feeling british in HK?

nobody really does
the protests were driven by zoomers that wanted freedom from beijing's influence. the british colonial ties were just an easy way to express unique identity and exceptionalism. but Any Forums posters are fixated on that

t. mainland commie with vpn

愛國不等於愛黨
九十後玩了這麼久造成了什麼?只是給了共匪一個藉口打壓一國兩制
期望有一天可以解救同胞

t. retard schizo follower

Attached: 1112-00176-009b2.jpg (540x783, 155.63K)

光復香港,時代革命

Attached: 1647070845610.jpg (600x584, 87.25K)

I want to protect HK culture from the Mainlanders. It would be cool if Japan founded a Little Hong Kong on its shores

你同我講
香港同大陸分割點樣實行?
經濟上無可能 連水電煤都無得搞
絕對有文化差異 世界上每一個國家都會有內部爭執 但係始終都係一個國家
港獨根本只係個理想 要獨都起碼要係廣獨而唔係港獨

光復中國 世代革命

I support the policy of one China
I believe that the reunification with the mainland will not harm the people of Taiwan in any way, it will probably even make their lives easier AND they won't be a mutt puppet

Why the fuck wouldn't they be Chinese?

Taiwanese are Chinese but real Chinese. Imagine how would China look today if Kuomintang won the war with comminists. Mainland Chinese are soulless

Attached: 45f5c181ba02e466fdb2827361f89eda.jpg (1024x768, 192.45K)

>Imagine how would China look today if Kuomintang won the war with comminists.
Same but 100 million more people because no great leap forward starvation

are you the balding shitskin coming here to teach English?
cringe